Chapter 18- Im sorry?

Gguk's POV

About taehyung hyung, let me recap by my self. I just cant let it sink in on my head that he kissed Ara without knowing her. And his plan on making Eun woo jealous. Doesn't hyung have any feelings? Because he's starting to play girls again. Its always like this, he always do this when he have no choice on beating up someone. I wanted to stop hyung from that very moment but I know what will happen if I do.

We would start to argue again and make a loud noice and can wake up the boys, im so sick and tired of what was happening. Its always on him, we do this because of him, because of his father. After training us he wouldn't bother showing up. He left us in the dark. And wanted us to kill someone.

Aish, all of this gang wouldn't happen if hyung's father didnt show up. But, thanks to him I could protect Abby. Should I tell Abby thats Ara is in the hospital? No, hyung might get mad. Aish, I have to make a choice. If I tell Abby that Ara is in the hospital, hyung could beat me up or neither kick me out of the group. If I didnt tell Abby, everything would go smooth.

Suddenly the Alarm clock rang and I didnt notice that I was just talking to my self for a lot of hours, I first took a shower because Jimin hyung would take so long with the shower, after I was done I quickly changed and ate some fruits and then took toothbrush and toothpaste, I was about to brush my teeth when Jimin hyung called me.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK-AH!!" Jimin hyung shouted

"Wae?" I asked

"I should be the first one taking a shower!" He said

"Pft. Just go." I said and brushed my teeth

After I was done, I went outside and knocked on Ara's apartment.

*knocking*

I was knocking for a minute when Izabelle opened the door and let me in.

"Wait for Abby, she's not yet done taking a shower." Izabelle said

I just nodded and I saw Eun Jun playing and I just played with him for a while. And I am still sleepy so thats why I went to the couch and sleep for a while because Abby is taking too long in the shower.

Eun Jun woke me up after 5 minutes because he wanted to play with me when suddenly, Abby walked out with just a towel. She was shocked when she saw me while just wearing her towel.

"Uh..? What are you doing here?" Abby asked

"I was about to talk to you about something." I said

"I'll just wear my clothes." She said and walked out

"WAIT!!" I shouted

"Wae?" She asked

I walked towards her and kissed her slowly. She kissed me back fast without thinking that Eun Jun can see what we were both doing. Until when her towel, broke down and whoo.

"Fuck." She said and grabbed the towel on the floor

"I didnt expect that." I said and went back to Eun Jun

"I love you." She said and kissed me

"I love you too." I said

She went back to her room to get changed. But man, I didnt expect what I saw and what we did in front of Eun Jun, a four year old kid!

Maybe having a relationship with Abby is wild. I didnt expect things.

I went to the kitchen to get some water because I couldnt focus on some things that I wanted to say to abby, since, I know taehyung hyung would probably beat my butt again. But this is for the best isnt it?