Chapter 10- Hi?

>>>> 6 days later

Ara's POV

So apparently, I am still thinking who stole the bag of CLN, that was the most expensive clothes that I bought. Then it would be lost, tf self. Burara kase masyado tangina.

Well, before this day came. For the past 2 days. I didnt hear anything from dad. He haven't even reply to my message but he saw it already. I wanna talk to him but im afraid that he wouldn't bother listening, he looks so busy. He left Korea after the day that he was in fight with other gangs.

School would start at 2 days. Its Saturday already, and I need to grab some food at the convenience store later, or should I go to public market and buy some samgyupsal? That wouldn't be hard right? Aish, what am I even scared to go out now? Is it because of me getting drunk? Aish that is not even a reason Ara. Im just gonna ask Janel to go with me.

"YAH, JANEL CHANLER! CAN YOU GO WITH ME AT THE PUBLIC MARKET?" I shouted

Well, I hope she hears me, she keep on playing Just Dance at the living room with the other girls. How is Eun jun? Hmm, he's just coloring. Eun jun always stays at Abigail and Janel room, also Eun Jun doesn't like to sleep at my bedroom because its too cold that's why he always stays with the two, Izabelle and Gabrielle is always out, buying some cool stuffs. Cassanah and I share the bedroom because this apartment only has 3 bedrooms.

Im actually fine with Cassanah because I actually dont sleep fast and I just go to the kitchen and find something to eat, and now we dont have anything at the fridge that's why im going to a public market with Janel. But she haven't answer me yet. She keeps on playing Just Dance. Aish, im gonna turn it off.

I went to the living room and I saw no one there. I went to Izabelle's and Gabrielle's room and they were sleeping. So the last room I looked at was Abigail's, and they were also sleeping. Huh? I just heard them playing a minute ago.

I just changed my clothes and brought Eun Jun to Abigail's room and left already. While I was going at the elevator, I heard Janel shouting.

"YAH, PARK JAE ARA! YOU WAIT FOR ME, I WAS JUST FAKE SLEEPING!" Janel shouted

"Why are you shouting? You will make the neighbors mad." I said

"I'll just go with you Ara. Janel, take care of Eun Jun for a moment." Abigail said

Abigail and I already left the apartment and went to the public market. What else should I buy there?

"Alam mo Ara, di ko rin alam bakit gabi ka namimili ng pagkain. Jusko." Abigail said

"I just saw the fridge na wala nang pagkain. Alam mo naman, ang tatakaw natin." I said

"Well, your right. So are we just gonna keep on walking?" She asked

"Were almost near. Dont worry." I said

We've been walking for a minute and we got to the public market already. We looked for samgyupsal around but we haven't saw anything.

I tried asking so many stores and people and they told me samgyupsal were only available at morning because, it is already sold out, and people buys so many when its morning.

"What if we go to that place at the end? Looks like there is a samgyupsal there." Abigail said

I followed Abigail, but there are to many people and lost abigail.

While I was walking, I felt that someone was trying to grab my wallet. I looked at my back and he was slowly trying to get the wallet.

I punched the guy, and kicked him and that he fell down. I ran as fast as I can and someone hold my hand and drag me to a dark place.