Chapter 50- Drunk.

Abby's POV

So, right now, we just minded our own business. The boys were always talking about something and us girls were also planning some B-day surprise for Taehyung. Maybe thats what the boys were also planning, a surprise for Ara. Why does this two childhood bestfriend have to get the same birthdate?

This is getting into my nerves today. I want something to eat. Where's Janel? I want to go with her at the convinience store nearby. We passed tgat when we were going at the mall. I want some icecream. I have been craving for it for the past 3 days, but Jungkook wouldnt let me eat one because of how I eat so much.

I dont get that fat. But, he wants me to stop from eating.. hmm. I shouldnt tell him that were off to buy some icecream.

I then went outside my room and sneaked in to the other room which was Janel and Jimin's. I saw that the two were just sleeping so. I quietly walked towards the right side of the bed because you know, Jimin sometimes hears alot of small noises. I dont know how he does that. But, I hate him with that. He can hear anything. Aish.

"Janel.." I said with a low tone

"Wake up." I said

"Waeyo? What are we gonna do today?" She asked

Why do they have to sleep in the middle of my cravings?!

"I need you to go with me." I said

"Where?" She asked

"At the convinience store. I was craving for icecreams. Would you go with me?" I asked

"Aniyo.." She said

"Yah! Im gonna buy you your favorite!" I shouted

fuck.

"Yah, go ask someone. Me and my girl is trying to have this beauty rest." Jimin said

I just glared at Jimin and left them. Why dont anyone go with me today? I cant ask Jungkook, if I do that, he would be strict to me. I just want to eat some icecream.

As I went outside, I saw Cass going out of her room. What is she planning? Why does she have the car key?

I looked at her and she was just glaring at me.

"Yah, take me to the convinience store. I want a rocky road." I said

"Same as with me. But, we have to be quiet. They probably wouldnt let us go if we maked some noice." She said

"But how can we start the car if we couldnt make a noice?" I asked

"Its winter today. And I dont know if its okay to ride a bike nor walk." She said

"We dont have any time today. Lets just walk. I dont know how to ride a bike." I said

"Then, Gaja." She said and we both went down

Its actually kind of a boring in the house today because we all did some crazy funs for the past 3 days. Im just worrying about on how we could surprise Ara and Taehyung later. Its already 8PM. We dont have much time to prepare a surprise. The boys wouldnt talk to me on what they have plan for Ara. And we havent talked to them about Taehyung.

Cass and I left the house without anyone knowing. Hehehehe. I am really craving for ice cream. I hope they have here what we have in the Philippines. I cant bare to see my self in the mirror so skinny. I need some fats. And I admit that I somehow like my self when im a little bit chubby, because thats how I see my self to be cute.

What am I even saying? This wouldnt make things okay. If Jungkook and Namjoon found out or the rest. We are doomed.

"So, what happened to you and Gguk?" She asked