Chapter 27- Appa..

Ara's POV

I woke up feeling so sick and tired. I dont know what to do with my life after I was dragged in this huge mess in my life. All I want to be is happy. Well, I think the word HAPPY doesnt suit me at all. I think my life is dedicated to Taehyung. But, never mind, I need to recover because tomorrow, I still need to finish some papers in school.

I have been busy with accident, some outing, and some random things in life. I never want my life in the Philippines but it makes me more think that I dont like my life here in Korea. Full of accidents, unexpected person to meet.

Was Jong suk oppa really my cousin? He looks susupicious sometimes but Appa, told me he was. So lets not doubt anymore, right? Theres no need to be afraid of, besides, hes a good looking cousin, peiple might get the wrong idea with us.

If we were togther. But if not, then theres nothing to be afraid of, right?

People were really judgemental, especially in yhe Philippines, you wouldnt expect that one day you have a big issue. Sometimes, when you just woke up, you already have a issue. Maybe they need some tissue. I really hate dumb people, not knowing some things in your life and then they will judge you like they were so high.

Yes, I judge people but I keep it to my self, im not gonna spread a fauls information because who am I? Right? Im just a student and a girl, who doesnt know where her life is already heading since im full of fucking accidents.

Shit, my head hurts, aish~~ let me stop thinking to much from now on. But how is Taehyung feeling? He had two gun shots at his foot. I saved him and got dragged to the accident but thats fine. I need to do that or else he might die because of me and hunt me while I was sleeping, cleaning and taking a bath. Aish, stop Park Jae Ara.. my mind id really something tho.

Why did I even have this kind of mind? Its really random and sometimes, its horny, sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. Its really random that I really hate at all. And I also hate it because this is the reason why things are like this. Eun woo, Jong suk, Appa, Taehyung, and everyone us not okay because of this stupid mind.

Its all my fault thats why Eun woo did a revenge, and its also my fault that people were panicking because of this gang thingy they have. And the fucking trending. I really have no idea that it would make a big deal to the people. I should have known everything in life. I should have known that I could get dragged into this big mess in  here in korea. UGH. I wanna die right now. Aish, ani. I cant, I still have to make things right, thats why I also came back here in korea to find out about my life back then. Its really crazy.

I dont know anything about my childhood, so what should I say if someone asked that to me right? I dont have my girls on my side to protect me when someone ask me a fucking question about my childhood.

Well, I could tell the boys to interrupt when someone will ask me that, but they wpuld be curious too if someone ask me about that.

And why am I even thinking of that right now? My health is more impirtant than that. My life is important thats why. I need to fix everything in my. Inside of me.

How was Taehyung feeling by the way? Was he really okay after the gun shots? Or nah? I wanna ask him but I was afraid that he will just get mad because he told me to run away but I just helped him and make a big mess.

Will be the police be involved here? Ani, it cant be. Because BTS were strong when it come to connection to them they could just make the case closed because it can be known by several people. If people found out about what happend the life of everyone is also in a mess, since they are all afraid of this gang thingy.

Ahh~~ I should have known first what could happen to me in here. Now I cant move my body right and im feeling so exhausted with things. I wanna give up with everything and Appa would be much moee disappointed with me if he found out about this. I hope he doesnt because im afraid that everyone would be involved, since the others didnt know then they would get scold by Appa.