AUTHORS NOTE

So guys, im here to just tell you how my life changed well, lets first with my announcement.

I might be probably gonna.. publish later at 4am or it depends on me. You know, its kinda hard for me to calculate my time here in the house since I have been watching "BTS Run" all day. And just watching all of their MV's. I really have alot in my mind for the past weeks or should I say months.

So, since here in the Philippines, I always have a hard time updating because every 11 BTS upload something and I just cant ignore that. Thats why I cant update everyday.

I was planning to update every single day, but you know, time sucks.

I also need to watch alot of Kdrama related to businessess because of course, my story is leading to some business management to the Book 2. Oops, spoil. But, never mind.

All I want to say is that. Book 1 will end near. And I still have no better plans with the book 2, so stay tunned with my update. We will still catch who shot Abby at the bar. And we will put Mr. Lee and Mr. Do at the jail and there would be more twists than before.

Just so you know everyone. My life being a writter is reallt hard especially with my co-authours Rose_abigail and Larssy13 they helped me alot with the next book. So, I hope you will support that too.

So, my life with BTS since the first day. Which was June 13, 2013. I never knew that they could change alot to me back then. I started to stan really hard with KPOP and understand alot of things. They give me inspiration everyday that why I get to reach this 1.54k reads and 300+.

For the first, I really dont have the feeling in writing because I thought no one was really enjoying it, so I deleted the two books who alot of people by now were trying to find (just assuming).

So, I regret that thing. And now, BTS who gave me so many oppurtunity to come up with an idea because of how they serve the hot looks you know. Without them, I wouldnt come far like this. I really appreciate that bangtan was in my heart for 7 years. I never knew for the first time that I really like them. But, digging through, I see why I stanned them so much and love them.

So, bangtan, thank you for the 7 years hard work.
Thank you for the 7 years hardwork, thank you for the 7 years happiness, thank yoi for the 7 years inpiration, just, thank you for everything that you did for the ARMY. We will continue to love you.

Borahae~💜