Chapter 17- So this is it?

Ara's POV

After I ate, I saw Taehyung sleeping at the couch, since he is in a deep sleep, I went outside, yeah, with a cast on my foot, I have crutches so it wouldn't be hard time for me to walk. I asked a nurse for a blanket because the room is cold, and I am still wearing Taehyung jacket, and it smell so good tho. I waited for the nurse to get a blanket and she gave me one after a couple of minutes, its already 3 in the morning, and I dont know why wouldn't they let me get discharge already. But yeah, they dont want because I might hurt my ankle more.

I went back to the room and put the blanket to Taehyung. And fixed the temperature of the AC because Taehyung might get sick. He's been sweaty lately because I dont know I just saw some sweat when he brought me the food. And he is fine with me eating like a pig. The way he smirk at me, the way he looks at me even he had that mask on. I can still see his beautiful eyes.

What does his face looks like if he doesn't have that mask on? Im really curious.

As I was putting the blanket at Taehyung I wanted to remove the mask on him. But already looking at his face, is really something. He is good-looking even he had a mask.

I leaned closer to his face and moved his hair slowly. The more I look at him like this, the more I deeply get attached to him.

But still, I want to see his eyes. Aish never mind, what is happening to me. This isn't me anymore. What am I even saying to him? Well he cant hear whats on my mind right?

I was about to go back at my bed when he suddenly hold my wrist and pulled me to him. This is much closer than I did to him earlier. As he pulled me closer to him, he started to talk.

"Jae-ah.." He said with a soft voice

"Ani.. Ara, saranghaeyo.." He said and gave me a passionate kiss

I kissed back with hesitation in my mind. But, his passionate kiss wants me to kiss more. And makes me more attached than ever with anyone. His kiss is something to me. That, I cant control my self.

We've been kissing for minutes until when he opened his eyes and stopped kissing me. He didnt get shock from what happened. He just stopped and stood up after it.

We I sat down at the other couch and were both looking at each other so awkwardly. I dont want to talk first because it might get more awkward. I dont even know what to say. It just happened. The passionate kiss that he gave me was my first kiss. And I couldn't even forget about it.

"Uh..? Uh..? Aish, sorry for kissing you." He said awkwardly

"Its.. Its fine." I said

"Okay?" He asked

Aish, I hate being so awkward. Well, no one would be probably not awkward after they kiss if they even dont know each other. What did I even get into? We're not even together. And im still not ready to commit about this. Well, he wouldn't ask me out, right?

"Ahh~~ i'll just go get some fresh." I said and stood up with the crutches

"I'll go with you.. If you dont mind?" He asked

"Owkay?" I said

He helped me go to the open view down the hospital and we just sat there wondering the view of Konkuk.

Even though we are awkward from the kiss at the room, he is still there to help me go down here. Also, even though we dont know each other that much, he is ready to let him self get known.

I dont know why I am drag to this mess right now. Its not actually a mess. Its like really I dont know.

"So Ara, since when did you got here in Korea?" He asked