Chapter 26- Argument

Abby's POV

So, right now we were just waiting for the two to woke up, since they still have the general anesthesia, we just need patience. Jong went for a walk, and we just let him because we still have to take care of these two. They might woke up and feel lonely after what happen.

Aish, Ara is always active in accidents after she got here and met Taehyung, im not saying that its all Taehyung's fault, its just the two of them doesnt know the word safety. Might one day, I will woke up and they have kids. Stop overthinking Abigail!

Thats not gonna happen because Ara doesnt like Taehyung at all. Its 100% impossible to happen. Now, I still dont know what to do because I havent get to eat since its already noon. Where Gguk and Eun jun? Never mind, im sure they would be okay since Gguk has those big biceps, not in the sense Abigail, ah~~

I wanna do something, but I still have to take care of Ara, and the boys were just  sleeping. They must be so exhausted. They cleaned the mansion last night. And they girls left already because they still have to pack their things. And im the only girl here in the room, and also Ara..

Aish, why does this have to happen so fast? Its not like what I imagined. Well, its gangs, they dont care if someone dies or not  as long as they take their revenge. But, how come in Korea gangs are still so active? Its already 2017. And the gangs here were just college students. What the fuck is Korea even thinking?

I'll consider BTS as a good gang because they help people and the police, but what does other gang groups do right? Nothing. Especially, Eun woo's group. Good thing Ara dumped him or else things would get worst day by day.

"Hey.." Janel said

"Ow you came back already." I said

"I finished everything so fast so I could changed shift with you, since you look so sleepy already." She said

"I'll go back to the mansion and fixed my clothes and Ara's." I said

"Good luck." She said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Ara's room is full of clutter." She said

"Ara doesnt like messy things." I said

"Wait, what?!" She asked

"Did someone broke inside while were here?" I asked

"Yah! Its the second attack!" Janel shouted

Suddenly the boys woke up..

"I mean, second attack from the game, you boys go to sleep now.." She said

"I'll go now.." I said and left

I dont know what was literally happening, but how come Ara's room is a mess? Its all clean and yes, she doesnt like messy things. She even clean everything from her bag, and just everything, how come? Did someone really broke inside the house.

Gguk wouldnt mind me using his car so I'll go and drive, since he left his keys with me. What a dumb rabbit hahaha.

I drove back to the mansion and it was not that traffic yet thats why it just took me minutes to go back.

As I got there and parked the car I saw the girls freaking out and I went straight to them since I cant just ignore them from what was happening.

"Yah, abigail. Ara's room is a mess!" Iza shouted

"Huh? What kind of mess?" I asked

"Just look." Iza said and we headed to Ara's room

When I entered her room, I can see that it is really messy. Hmm, something is really going on. The bathroom door is open. I remember last night that I left it open because I was getting Ara's shampoo. And her closet door.