Chapter 47- Christmas Day

>>>> after 3 weeks and 2 days

Ara's POV

We celebrated Jin hyungs birthday just so casual because its already snowing, we cant drive because the road was wet. We would be having a hard tike going and going back if we go outside. We prepared alot of food and especially Gab and Jin was the boss in cooking and we have nothing to do, its his birthday.

~~

Right now im really wasted. I dont have any communication with Taehyung, he have been really out of contact and nowhere to be found. I cant go outside because the weather had really changed. Its Christmas today and I was really feeling so lonely alot.

Everybody was trying to comfort me but I dont have anything to do with my life, I feel like things were over already. We've just got together that time and things have been difficult for the both of us.

I didnt know that he would be jealous of Suga. Well, I wasnt trying to make him jealous, Suga and I were just catching up things. We havent talked for a while and I even got mad at him. I spend most of my time ine the room and not eating. The boys were already concerned about my health but they I just told them I was fine.

None of us cant contact him. Jimin and Ggul tried to find him all over the korea but we never get to see him. Even in his hiding olaces and special places. We never saw him.

Only if I could tell him everything and things would be alright already. I feel like im not so good at handling relationships. The girls are also trying their very best to cheer me up but. I just tell them to go away because I dont have my good mood.

Everyday I cry to sleep, everyday I ask about where he could be, everyday I have so many doubts, everyday I kept on telling my self that he was fine, that he will be alright.

But shit, everything hurts. I want him back but I he never came back.

December 25... ha.. I remember something sydney it is.. its not a country name I have mentioned it before.. that day last year was really the happiest day for me. And now, December 25 today feels nothing for me. I dont even know if Taehyung and I were still together. I tried texting him and calling him 50 times a day but I never have any answers of him. Ugh! I feel so wasted.

~flashback

<<<< the day taehyung left

Suga and I were talking about some best musics and we really have the same taste. We have been laughing for some things because he mentioned one singer that actually burped whule singing. And thats we both laughed and just kept talking about it.

The time comes when we were both inside and we both did the decorations and just talked about some life changes. He said he really changed when he met the six dorks in fromt of him. Especially, Jimin and Taehyung. They changed his life. According to him. I listend to what he said until Janel talked and ask me to put the lights around the tree.

"Yah Jae Ara. Put this around the tree." Janel said

"Why me? Jimin is there." I said

"Im.. im smaller than you. Aish, it hurts my pride." Jimin said and we all laughed

I just did what Janel told me and stood up from the chair while she was holding it. I noticed that Janel kept on being busy and just didnt get to hold the chair properly until I fell, but someone catched me.

I didnt know who because I was also facing the ceiling. But, I felt that there was two who catched me before falling off the chair.

I looked into my left which was Suga. I actually didnt felt the next hands that why I just thanked Suga for it.