Chapter 9

A/N:
Thank you so much for over 200 reads.

"This is so boring!" I moaned as I laid back down on the backseat.

"I said no complaining." Dean shot me a glare.

"Sorry." I sat back up. "It is jus-" I heard something.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"He is coming." I said and looked to the door. "I can hear him. He is coming out the front door right..." I held it for a moment. "Now."

At that moment, Warren came out of the front door.

"Told you so." I mumbled as he moved towards our car. We all stepped out of the car.

"Who are you?-" he began.

"Mr. Warren, we can explain." Sam tried.

"No get the hell away from me!" Mr. Warren yelled at us. He made his way to his car and started driving. He quickly stopped though.

"That can't be good." I said and ran with Sam to the car.

I saw Sam shoot something, while Mr. Warren was coughing up a ocean. We all tried to do what we could but we couldn't. He shortly died from drowning.

"Oh crap." Dean said and we decided to go back to the car and to the house.

As soon as we got there, we got back, I took a gulp from the water bottle. Yes, I know. Drinking water right after someone drowned. But hey, when you are thirsty, you are thirsty.

"Are you okay, Leona?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, not the worst I have seen." I just replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked, but before I could reply, there was a knock at the door.

Dean went to answer the door and looked back at us before opening. "Look, what the cat dragged in."

"Hello sweetie. I have some leads on your ghost ship." The woman said in a weird voice. Then she locked eyes with me. "Oh, you I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet." She walked over to me and stuck her hand out. "Bela Talbot."

I shook her hand. "Leona."

"So who's are you?" She asked. "Let me guess Dean's."

"What?" I asked confused looking back and fourth.

"You know. Who's your daddy?" She said in a teasing voice.

"She is not-" Dean started.

"I am not-" I said at the same time.

"Oh my mistake." She chuckled. "Wouldn't surprise me though."

"We are just helping her get home." Sam clarified. "So you had some leads?"

"Yeah the ship, you are looking for, was called 'Espirito Santo'. It sank a while back, but the thing is. A crew member was hanged for treason." She put a picture of the crew member down on the table.

"That's him." Sam said. "That's the ghost."

"So we find the remains and burn them." Dean said.

"Not exactly. He was cremated." She told us.

"Great, I hate when that happens." Dean mumbled.

"Well it's your lucky day Dean. They cut off his right hand and it is one of the items in the exhibition at the Maritime museum."