Chapter 34

A/N: I am so sorry, it has been this long since a new update, but my life has been really hectic lately, since I moved and had to get settled in the new place.

We got out of the car in the Californian forest, and I could feel and smell it. Home.

"Come on," I smiled at the brothers, "this way."

We walked into the woods, and I couldn't help the smile on my face, when I heard two childlike voices calling out to me.

"Leona!" I turned around to see Gwen and Gadwick come running towards me. "Leona!"

"Gwen! Gadwick!" I laughed as I picked them up in my arms. "I missed you two so much."

"You're back!" Gwen had the widest smile, I had ever seen on her face.

"Finally!" Gadwick gave me an even bigger hug.

"Let me have a look at you." I grinned as I put them down. "You have grown so much. Have you been nice to the pack, while I have been gone?"

"Yes." They said in sync.

"Varga took us out hunting with him, and we caught a deer." Gwen squealed in excitement.

"You two cubs caught a deer all by yourself?" I asked in wonder, while they nodded. "You have gotten better."

"Who are they?" Gwen carefully pointed to the brothers behind me.

"Are they dangerous?" Gadwick continued.

"Not to us." I calmed them and gestured for Sam and Dean to come over. "Gwen, Gadwick, meet Sam and Dean Winchester. They were the ones, who got me home."

"Hi." The boys awkwardly waved.

"You're giant!" Gadwick said with his eyes wide in surprise as he looked up to Sam. "Will you carry me on your shoulders?"

"You don't have to." I quickly assured Sam.

"No, it's fine." Sam smiled. "Come here, buddy." He picked up Gadwick and placed him on his shoulders.

"Wow, I can see all over the forest from up here." Gadwick said in amazement.

"Can I... uhm..." Gwen tried to ask Dean.

"Come here, girl." Dean smiled and placed Gwen on his shoulders as well.

"Wow, have you ever seen it from up here, Leona?" Gwen smiled.

"No, I'm not as small as you." I giggled fondly and couldn't help but think of the irony of the situation. Two men, who had been trained since birth to be hunter, and a set of twins, who despite being born something, that could be seen as monsters by hunters, was now riding their shoulders.

"So these are the Winchesters, I have heard so much about." I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Varga!" I sprinted to him and jumped up in to the arms of my older brother.

"Leona." He whispered as he buried his head in my shoulders, and I did the same. I had missed him so unbelievably much. "You're finally back home."

"I am, Varga." I smiled. "With some help."

Varga walked over to the Winchester brothers, and for a moment I was sure, he would be pissed, but instead he reached forward his hand. "Thank you for bringing Eleonora back to us."

"Thanks for that, Varga." I called out after hearing my full name.

"Wait, Eleonora?" Dean asked barely keeping his laughter in.