Chapter 27 - Jus in Bello

A/N: I am not doing Mystery spot as of right now, since I am having a hard time figuring out how to fit Leona into the episode. If I get an idea later on, I might add it later, but not at this time.

I was staying back at our motel, while Sam and Dean went to get the Colt from Bela. The new moon was rising tonight, so being a part of a robbery didn't seem like the most compelling thing, I could do.

I was watching Tv and kept glancing to the clock, wondering why they hadn't returned yet. It had been hours, since they left.

"Two of the most wanted men in all of America has just been captured in the town of Monument, Colorado." My eyes widened in surprise, as I sat up straight in my bed, when I saw pictures of Sam and Dean. Oh crap.

"They never told me, they were wanted by the cops." I mumbled to myself.

"One of the Winchester brothers, Dean, was declared dead and buried two years ago in St. Louis, Missouri, but was later seen doing a heist in a bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The brothers managed to escape capture and broke out of a prison last year." The reporter continued.

"Dean has been dead?" I frowned before turning the Tv off. "So I should probably go get them out."

I went over and packed my backpack with the different guns and bullets, we had in the room. Some spraypaint and holywater just to be safe, and then I brought some of the different knives as well, including my own. I locked up the door and started going after their scent.

I had been running for a bit, when I smelled something else. Rotten eggs. "Crap, demons." I hissed as I snuck closer to the station. I could saw a helicopter in flames and bodies scattered around it.

I scrunched up my face in pain as a headache and fatigue struck me. Damn, new moons.

Finally, I spotted my way in. An airway that lead inside the building. A bit small, I thought to myself as I ripped the gate off, but it had to make do for now.

Crawling through the tight ventilation system that's basically a labyrinth whilst pushing a back pack in front of you is not fun nor easy. Luckily, I had my senses to guide me, and since I heard voices in one end, and I couldn't smell or see anyone else in the other rooms, I crawled that direction hoping to find an exit.

And boy, did I find one.

"Argh." All of the air was kicked out as I landed on the floor. Apparently, the vent couldn't bear my weight.

"What was that?" I perked up and hid behind some of the desks, as I heard footsteps approaching fast.

I thought I could smell Sam and Dean, but they would be in the cells right?.

"Who's there?" Wrong, that was definitely Dean.

"Leona." I declared as I rose with my hands over my head. I saw Sam, Dean and three other unknown people. One of them, a girl not much older then me, looked terrified.

"Cub."

"Leona." Sam and Dean frowned simultaneously, as they spotted me.

"You know her?" The black man asked as he still pointed his gun at me along with the other white man. "Who is she?"

"Leona." Sam sighed. "She is a friend of ours."

"Hey." I waved awkwardly, and the girl actually waved me back.

"Leona, Henrikson," Sam gestured to the aforementioned black man," Amici," he pointed at the other white man. "And Nancy."

"You're a little late, Cub." Dean complained.