Chapter 32

We were all located in the basecamp as the doors and windows had been sealed, and let me just tell you, Sam was not happy about that.

"Sam, calm down." I tried.

"Calm down?" He furrowed his brows. "We are stuck inside this house for the rest of the night without any means of escaping with a crazy ghost or whatever it is on the loose, and these idjits to take care of." 

"And just a little while back, we were locked in a police station surrounded by demons, but we made it, didn't we?" I shot back, felling a slight pang of guilt thinking of Nancy. 

"It's 12:04, Dean, you're happy?" Sam said aggravated, not answering my comment. 

"Yeah, I am happy." Dean said with an anger in his voice.

"Let's go hunt the Morton house, you say. It's our Grand Canyon." Sam recited the exact lines, Dean had used when pitching the idea. 

"Sam, I don't wanna hear it." Dean fired back. 

"You got two months left, Dean." Sam picked up a discarded chair. "Instead we are gonna die tonight." He slammed the chair into the door trying to get it to butch, but it didn't. 

"Woah, woah." Dark hair or as I now knew him to be Harry. 

"The hell is going on, guys?" Spruce, cameraman, asked. It was much easier now that I knew their names. 

"I'll tell you, what's going on." Sam said with his aggression still very much present. "Every door, every window, I'm guessing every exit outta this house, they are all sealed."

"Why are they sealed?" Maggie asked. 

"A supernatural lockdown, okay?" Dean explained. "Whatever took Corbett doesn't want us to leave, and it's no death echo, this is a mother, and it wants us scared." 

"Or it just wants us." Maggie proposed.

"Probably." I groaned. 

"Uhm, guys?" Spruce said. "The camera's glitching again." 

"Guys?" Ed added. "The EMF's starting to spike. This is a big one." 

"Ed." Maggie said quietly.

"Everybody, stay close, there is something coming." Sam said with much of his aggression out.

"Guys..." Maggie whispered, as I clutched my knife. 

"Okay, let's... Let's just stay..." Harry tried before Spruce interrupted. 

"Woah." He said as what looked to be another echo appeared. 

"Is this the same echo, you guys saw earlier?" Dean asked, making me frown. 

"No, it's a different guy." Spruce answered. 

"Multiple echoes?" Dean turned to us. "What the hell's going on?" 

"Beats me." Sam said. 

"Okay, alright, alright." Dean said as he walked up to the echo and started yelling at it. "Hey, you're dead."

"What is he doing?"

"It's rare but sometimes you can shock an echo out of it's loop, if you can talk to the part of the ghost, that's still human." Sam explained.

"But normally, you have to a connection with the echo." I added. 

"Come on! Wake up! Be dead!" Dean kept on yelling.

"Real creative one right there, Dean." I couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Do you hear that?" I frowned.

"Hear what?" Sam asked.