One

Chapter One 🐺

"Guess what the fuck happened."

I released a sigh, I look away from my math textbook and look up to see my friend Jimin panting and slightly sweaty in his favorite Yellow sweater, his cute mouth slightly open to breathe more and his supposed to be small chinky eyes are in a bulge.

" What ? A fight ? Tall Muscled guy , Tattoos and in a Leather Jacket ? " I deadpanned.

" Yeah. " He trailed off, placing his bookbag on the desk beside my book, he took a seat in front of me. I went back to studying, I have an exam to pass I can't be bothered because of some typical bad boy wanna be causing ruckus around Campus, just to prove everyone he's ... Well.... A bad boy.

" How'd you know ? " His voice is laced with curiosity , I felt his gaze on me. Probably studying my expression.

"It's a common Jungkook thing Jimin, he always gets into fights twenty-four seven. "

"But do you know the cause of the fight ?"

I looked at him again.

"I don't need to know, I don't care. Can I go back to studying now ?" I raised a brow, and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever. Why are you so annoyed by him ? I don't know why you hate hime so much."

"It's because he's annoying. I hate him, that's that. "

I said with finality, Jimin grumbed under his breath taking out a sandwich from his bookbag, biting a little angrily.

Okay, but he looked cute doing that.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I just really need study this subject for an exam later." I said after a while of silence.

" I understand, I'm sorry." He smiled, apologizing.

This is how our usual mornings would go, me and Jimin don't have class together aside from GYM and Music Club. So we would always meet up in our hangout place, a bench near the GYM under a Mango tree.

And we'd go home together after school.

"Wanna watch movies tonight ? Dad will be out of town for three days." I asked to lighten up the mood. Jimin nodded finishing his food. I smiled.

" Let's buy junk foods on the way to your house then."

We decided to just meet up here again after school to go buy foods and drinks for our little Movie Marathon.

The bell rang after a few minutes, and we both went our way to class.

-

"Goodnight Tae, Sweet dreams." We hugged each other and I watch Jimin get in his car and drove off. It's already eleven in the evening, we watched a total of four movies and talked a little. I wanted him to stay for the night but he have a brother waiting so he needs to go.

I heard a rattle from next door, and I already know who it is. Of course the so called Bad Boy, probably drunk and high of weed.

I scrunched my nose as I gave him a look, As usual his hair is in a mess, a bruise on his lip, a leather jacket and a scowl on his face.

" A miracle, you're not with a whore. Lost your Bad Boy Charm because of that ugly ass bruise eh ?" I smirked leaning on the porch outside our house.

Jungkook looked my way with a raised brow, Lips in a line. He looked like a mess...a hot mess. Fine, he's hot and attractive but he's an asshole.

" What, wanna be my whore for tonight then ?" An evil grin spreads on his face, and I have to stop my self from puking. I gave him a disgusted look .

" Ew , I'm not some stupid ass bitch to even think of sleeping with you. You probably can't even satisfy me." I rolled my eyes at him, fixing my pyjamas.

"Oh, you're gonna eat your words someday. Nerd."

I scowled at his taunting face and raised a finger.

"Fuck You Jungkook !" I spat and slammed the door shut.

Asshole.

He really gets on my nerves.

🐺

I chuckled as I unlocked my door. My neighbor's annoyed face really makes me laugh. It was like a usual banter with him, and today I won.

I threw the keys on the kitchen island and took off my jacket , I then went to the bathroom to look for my first aid kit.

That crazy Leo hit a full blow at my face, leaving a bruise. Good thing I was able to land a punch on his face two. The mother fucker went home with a busted lip and a black eye, probably a broken nose too.

After I finished cleaning my wound and putting on a band aid over it, I quickly went upstairs to my own room and took a shower.

Taehyung's lights are still on and his blinds are still up, I noticed as I walk out from the shower only in my towel.

Seconds later I saw his petite figure nearing his window, He saw me and a scowl returned to his face. Just to piss him off, I acted like I accidentally loose my towel.

Making his eyes widen , His hands automatically covering his face. I laughed at his pissed reaction.

"Asshole ! Put on some fucking clothes !"

He shouted and turned his blinds down, a soon his lights followed after.

"Jungkook 1568, Taehyung 1567 . "

I grinned.

-

The next morning was a Saturday and at six I am already home after a morning jog.

I just got out of the shower when my phone rang and saw Namjoon hyung on the register.

"Hyung Hey ?"

" Kooks ! Hey are you up for some hangout with the others ?"

I heard people talking from the other line, I recognized Hoseok hyung's voice shouting and a few more familiar voices.

"Isn't it too early for a drink hyung ?" I walked down the stairs with the phone holding on to my ear , I then went to open the fridge for a water.

" We're not gonna drink Kooks, not until later. Just...come okay ?"

" I'll see...gotta go. Bye."

"Bye. "

The call was cut and I gulp down half of the pitcher.

And after sometime, I heard my neighbor played his usual classical song that he plays every fucking weekends. On loop, no skipping.

Damn, he really knows how to annoy me.