Seven

Chapter Seven 🐺

" I'll be going then, if anything happens Kook, call me as soon as possible." I nodded kicking some pebbles outside the Kim's gates. It's already dawn and Joon and I decided to go home , leaving Taehyung inside their house.

" Okay. " He stepped on the gas, and the engine roared to life and I just watched his car disappeared from my sight.

I let out a loud sigh and gave the house a glance before going back inside my own. Since I'll be staying at home for the mean time I decided to play overwatch until morning, I won't be going to school anyway.

Even when playing, I can't get the thought of Taehyung out of my mind. Maybe it has to do something with my mild attraction for him before, when we we're still silly kids .

I admit, I had a crush on him before, grade school days, then when I grew older and aware of everything. I realized that a boy is supposed to be for girls and cannot be for the same gender. Or Maybe it's because of my friends, they're a wrong set of friends I'll admit. I joined the wrong crowd, homophobes and are bunch of bullies.

They kinda made me do all these shits I am now, smoking, drinking and even drugs. But I stopped doing drugs when I joined Namjoon hyung's group of friends.

They're good people and accepts me as I am, and I accept them as well.

I was rude to Taehyung when I was with my previous group, that when we stepped to Highschool his anger towards me never left. He irritates me too because of his remarks so, I decided to just piss him off every chance I can get.

But now, Fuck !

I slammed my headphones down , and walked to my bed slammed my body hard on the comforts of my pillows.

My mind keeps going back to his delectable lips, his enticing smell, his slim body and his ass. His plump ass where I wanna slam my knot into, deep and hard.

I felt that urge creeping back again, my skin burning and my fucking cock hardening. Damn, I get this hard only by thinking about him. The sun is already up , it's light peeking inside my room through the blinds.

I can't smell his scent anymore , so I'm guessing Taehyung already left for school. I burried my face on my pillow and groaned hard, slowly moving my hips up and down my sheets.

"Oh fuck."

Sweat trickling down my forehead, as I feel the friction on my hard on. My body is burning in desire and want, my slow pace turned fast and hard, I dry humped my bedsheets groaning , hands clutching on my pillows.

"F-fuck....Tae-.... Taehyung"
I moaned out his name , and I arched my head back feeling my cock twitching.

"I'm almost...almost there Tae...baby~ fuck "

I reached my peak , and cursed out profanities while getting up to take a cold shower. After my release and a shower it somewhere calmed me down.

But only for a short time, the whole fucking day . I don't know how many times I have to restrain myself and go out of my house and take Taehyung away from school, I don't know how many times I changed my boxers, so in the end I chose to not wear anything...at all.

The moment , I smelt Taehyung's faint smell. Automatically , something flutters inside me. Smelling his addictive scent, I let out a silent mewl. A grin made it's way up my lips.

He's here, My mate is here!

🐺

"Baby, you make me go crazy. I think I'm losing my mind."

I cannot even utter a reply at that, he's rubbing circles on my waist sending electric shocks all through out my now weak body, my knees are getting wobbly at his warmth alone.

And there goes my body again, submitting to him. I felt myself lean in to his build, his nakedness.

"J-jungkook..." It came out as a whiper.

"Baby, I missed you. All day ... I yearned for you. "

That pet name, how it sends butterflies down my stomach into haywire.

"Don't leave me here alone again... please." He pleads. How his pleading voice pains my heart. So I nodded , not saying more I just nodded. I felt him smile on my skin.

We stood there for god knows how long, I have to compose myself and say something.

"J-jungkook...y-you can let go of me now. " I stuttered. But he only shook his head, burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to let go. I don't know what's happening Taehyung, but I'd go crazy if I even get to be inches away from you....damn it I'll lose control. " Everything he said tugged deep down my heart. I felt my cheeks heat up. Is this because of that vial ??

"Okay... okay, how about you stay here for tonight. W-we can cuddle...just cuddle." I stuttered again but I pointed out the last sentence for him.

He then nodded, and slowly let got of me.

"You need to wear something. Y-you can't walk around naked like that ! "

I heard him chuckle , and just hopped on to my bed grinning his family jewels on view.

"Jungkook ! " I turned around, and walks to my closet. My hands are shaking, and my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

Why is he this way ?

And his - his thing , it's fucking big... huge. I gulped and turned back to him, my eyes trained on his grinning face only as I threw him a pair of shorts, that I think will fit him the very least.

"Fine , damn baby you look so sexy when you're angry." He chuckled getting dressed.

That pet name again.

He was getting comfortable on the bed again, signaling me to come to bed with when we heard a knock on the front door.

"Taehyung ? Let me in !"
Jimin's voice rang throughout the house.

"Shit."

--

This day is soooo exhausting 🤧. Anyways an update as promised !

Good night ! Thanks for the follow and the votes !

Comment , Vite and Share if you like the Chapter !
xx