Eleven

Chapter Eleven 🐺

The whole table went silent, and I am now fidgeting on Jungkook's lap.

"Some girl caused a scene, it's now taken care of. How about you eat now before the bell rings ?" It's Jin hyung who answered pulling Namjoon to sit beside him.

I can still feel Yoongi and Hoseok's gaze on us, Jungkook softly caressing my thigh and his warm breath kissing the side of my neck.

I tried to get up,I forgot how strong this guy is, specially now since he's now a hybrid. I sighed in defeat and just wiggled a bit to look for a comfortable spot on his lap.

"Jimin, you're eating all of my food " Yoongi hissed and the other whined.

"Here Jiminnie~ you can have mine." Hoseok offered his food, to which Jimin accepted with a toothy smile. Hoseok chuckled ruffling the younger's head and Yoongi obviously looking pissed.

" Let's go out for dinner later." Jungkook whispers. I turned my face to him.

"Where ? "

"Rico's Diner, they serve the best stake." I grinned and nod at the image of freshly cooked steak.

Someone cleared a throat that took all of our attention.

"So...what really is the reason you disappeared Kooks ?" Yoongi asked, face stoic.

Jungkook's hold on my waist tightened, I stroke them softly trying to calm him.

"I'm going out with Tae, I was just at his house all week." He answered dryly, and I blushed. The fuck ? How can he say that casually ? More eyes are now on us , and I just want to shrink down on Jungkook's lap to hide from the stares.

A huge shit eating grin grazed Hoseok's face and I saw Jungkook mirrored his friend's reaction.

"Okay . Okay I understand now " Yoongi nods.

The rest of the lunch was spent with more eyes watching us, and Namjoon spilled his drink on his shirt and Jin scolding him. Yoongi dozing off on his chair and Jimin and Hoseok eating.

And me, I was on Jungkook's lap the whole time.

-
I gawk at Jin Hyung as he decide what to cook for their dinner. We're at the nearest convenience store a ten minutes walk from Namjoon hyung's house, Jin will cook for them since me and Jungkook will be going out for our dinner.

"Should I go for pork or beef ?"

"Pork if you ask me." I shrugged, scanning the nearby isles for anything I like or Jungkook likes.

"But Joonie Likes Beef ."

"Then you go for beef." I flatly answered, He shrugs this time and picked up packs of beef. I slowly walked to the beverage section for Banana Milk and Strawberry Milk, Jungkook and Jimin's favorite.

We tour around the stores, with Jin hyung pushing the cart now half full of ingredients and drinks.

" I didn't get to ask you how you're doing about everything Tae, How are you coping up?" His voice is laced with worry, and I smiled .

"To be honest hyung, I don't know. We hate each other you know ? We can't stand each other, we always fight and then one day it became like this... Him clinging on to me like I am his world, like we were close friends or like we're dating or something..." I groaned, everything that I have been trying to get off my mind came crashing back.

I am Confused and I don't know how to feel about everything.

" I'm sorry Tae , but the vaccine is now almost perfect. Hwangju will send it to us and we'll turn Jungkook back to normal."

"I hope it'll be sooner hyung, the sooner the better. So this will all be over."

Jin hyung nods and we let the cashier scan the items.

🐺

"I knew you like Taehyung you bitch ." I chuckled at Yoongi hyung , who looked pissed.

" I never said I didn't. "

Jimin giggled beside me, Yoongi gave him a pointed look. I laughed, Jimin looked really cute I still wonder why Yoongi's not making a move yet.

"You said it yourself , You hated him."

"Yeah , but nobody asked if I also like him. All you guys say or asked we're stupid questions like. Why do you hate him so much ?"

Hobi hyung looked Confused

"I don't get it." He said scratching his head. Jimin is now full on laughing.

"Hyung, it's because no one ever asked if He likes Taehyung. All you guys asked was Why he hates Taehyung." Me and Jimin high fived, Jimin got my point. And Hobi hyung still looks puzzled.

"Cows we're here!" Jin hyung's voice boomed from the door and I stood up.

"I'm going out for dinner with my baby , see you guys ." I announced with a wink.

Jin is now placing the things they bought on the kitchen island and Taehyung came in with two cartoons of milk. He handed me the Banana flavored one.

"Here's yours."

I grinned , stealing a peck.

"Thanks baby" he flushed red and he looks more adorable and delectable, damn how I want to own him here right now.

"Okay ! Leave already before this turn in to a bad homemade porn video."

We all laughed at Jin hyung's outburst. I dragged my baby outside tossing Jimin his cartoon of strawberry milk, Taehyung yelps unprepared.