Eighteen ( Fin )

two lovers with their bodies tangled with each other woke up from the harsh pounding on Jungkook's front door.

" Kookie~ someone's at the door " tae croaks still sleepy on top of his boyfriend. Jungkook groans, he just wants to stay like this with his boyfriend for at least another hour.

"Who would visit you at this hour ? " Tae asks eyes half open, his face still on Jungkook's naked chest

" I'm not expecting anyone, so I don't know baby. This better be important or I'll rip their heads off." The other grumbles.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook open up or I'll rip your head off!" Jin's voice could be heard from outside, sounding pissed.

Tae chuckles and Jungkook moans frustratingly. Taehyung took the initiative to get off the other and pulled up the sleepy Muscled baby.

"Up up Kookie, or Jin hyung will kill you." The older giggles throwing on a robe he found just inside the closet. He passed a black boxers to the younger, to at least hide his ...you know , base ball bat .

"Fine ~" the other whines standing up, he put on his boxers kissed his boyfriend and he then walks out of his room to the front door.

Taehyung followed wincing , his ass is swollen and it hurts like a bitch. But he enjoyed last night so it's fine, he made his boyfriend happy.

"You asshole, we've been knocking for the past two hours ! " Jin fumed with his hands on his hips. Namjoon chuckled behind him , Jungkook invited them inside and they sat on the living room couch.

" Looks like you two had a wild night ?" Jin raised a brow at the discarded clothing on the floor, Tae blushed furiously and immediately grabbed the dirty clothes and hid it inside Jungkook's room. Jungkook shrugged smugly.

"So what'd do you guys want? Tae needs to rest. " Taehyung smacked his lover.

" We got the vaccine. It arrived just this morning, so we immediately came here." Namjoon pulled out a small metal box and placed it on the table in front of them.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a look, Tae smiled nodding. And Jungkook understands.

--

Months passed but the two are still inseparable, Taehyung never expected that they'll last because to be honest he was very afraid that JK will change after taking the vaccine. But Jungkook remained true to his words, and everyday he makes sure that Taehyung feels his love for him.

The whole school can't believe that the Bad Boy will settle down and date Kim Taehyung the sassy and witty nerdy boy. Until the graduated and left for college the two stayed together, there might be some fights and misunderstandings but Jungkook won't allow Taehyung to go to sleep at night without talking things out , He can't take the thought of his boyfriend cries to sleep.

He's that whipped and inlove, After taking over his Dad's company the two bought a house , got married, adopted a cute dog Tae named Yeontan.
And after many years of preparing, they soon adopted twins and they became a happy family that they can never ask for more.

As for Jimin , he found himself a boyfriend right after Tae and Jungkook showed up at school Being all lovey dovey with each other, Let's just say he was heartbroken when His Dad introduced a very pretty woman to His Yoongi hyung. Since Yoongi started going out with the woman, Jimin looked for a boyfriend. He then later found out that Yoongi and the woman are fixed to be married with each other.

Right after they finished highschool Jimin moved out of the house, then later left the country. He pursued his dream of being a Singer, and he became renowned outside Asia. When he received an invitation letter for his best friend's wedding, Jimin came back.

He didn't expect that many People recognized him as the popular singer. And he didn't expect that Yoongi became a famous Producer and a rapper , and that he declined for the marriage.

Tae and Jungkook's wedding became the reason that Him and Yoongi were able to talk, confess their feelings for each other.

And soon the two became the Power couple of South Korea.
Yes , Yoonmin is real.

As for Jin and Namjoon, Namjoon stayed dense and oblivious about the elders feelings. Jin never said anything or even did anything , his excuse is that Namjoon is younger than him and is straight. He's just happy that he can still be with the younger , even as the dorky hyung who loves to throw dad jokes. Jin the Marty .

And Hoseok ? He stayed as bubbly and Energetic as always. He found a woman during college, both had the same interest in dancing.
They build their own Dance Academy. They got married and had kids and Became a happy family.

---++
And... The END !

Thanks for reading.
💜💜💜
Borahae 😊