Eight

Chapter Eight 🐺

"Taehyung ? Let me in !"

My eyes automatically dropped on to Jungkook as the fucker just shrugs eyes glowing with mischief.

I can't let Jimin see him, he doesn't have any idea about what is going on. All he knows is that I hate to be inside one room with this ... Guy .

"Stay here Jungkook. And Don't ever go outside my room." I glared.

"Can't promise you that baby." He grins.

That pet name again, I gave one last pointed look and walked outside my room and downstairs to the front door and opened it for my best friend.

"So ... You're still alive huh ?" I deadpanned. I've been texting him all day but it's not the same as when he's actually with me, a day without him is lonely. Specially because I don't have friends.

"I'm sorry Tae." He apologized , giving me a warm tight hug.

"Okay let's get in, it's cold outside. "

"Can I have a sleepover ? I missed you." Jimin is giving me his puppy eyes again, okay he looks so adorable and I can't really say no to him.

"Of course Jiminnie !" I grinned, We now are sitting on the couch.

I've had a lot of fun talking to Jimin that I forgot Jungkook's still here.
And the fucker really have to strut down the stairs with a look to make me guilty for actually forgetting about him.

"Baby I'm bored let's go back inside."

I shut my eyes in frustration, irritation and embarrassment. Jimin's cute chinky eyes widened, mouth agape in shock.

"I can explain." I said, hesitant dropping my eyes on my lap.

I felt a familiar warmth engulf me, sitting beside an arm snaked on my waist and a kiss on the crown of head.

I looked at Jimin with a blush on my face, I probably look like a tomato right now.

"No need baby, I'll do the explaining." Jungkook's voice vibrates. "We're married. "

I whipped my eyes at him in bewilderment. He looked so serious facing Jimin.

"Yah !" I smacked his head and sighed.

"We're not married Jimin " i started. I heard Jungkook said something but I was not able to hear it clearly. I gave him another glare before turning back to my best friend, face still wearing the same expression, flabbergasted.

"Jungkook's sick, and is being such a baby. I have to babysit him until he gets well."

Jungkook chuckled at what I said, tightened his hold on me and burried his face on my neck.

"O-okay ?? But d-do you really have to ? He's old enough to take of himself." Jimin raised a brow.

"It's actually very complicated Jiminnie... "

I bit my lip as Jungkook slowly nips on my neck, I need to hold back a moan.
Jimin is in front of us and he's doing this lewd things. To me !

And I can't even protest, because my body likes it, wants it. I'm doomed.

" I won't pry anymore , fine. I'll wait until you tell me. "

I feel guilty about lying to him, he's my bestfriend. I always tell him about everything. But this is not my story to tell, this is Jungkook's and I don't know if he's okay with telling anyone about this.

"Thank you. "

I smiled apologetic, Jungkook is now biting on my neck and then licking.

"Stop it." I warned him, but the fucker only chuckled before sitting properly but still have his hand on my waist.

"Jimin, I'm sorry . We'll explain everything soon. But for now , we could say we're, dating ."

"Yah ! How dare you decide without saying anything to me ?" I pinched his side and his body jerked.

"What ? We've done more than just kissing, we shared a bed! We're pass the stage of courting ."

"What the fuck ? You never said your already courting me ? Excuse me !" I said in disbelief. What the fuck ?

"I've marked you Tae , I have my scent all over you, you're now my mate. You're mine , alone. " He growled and his eyes are raging with possessiveness and anger.

He sounds like...an Alpha.

"Okay Okay! He's yours Jungkook . Nobody will take him away from you and, damn so possessive." Jimin broke the tension. And I looked at my best friend who only nods in understanding.

"I'll sleep in the guest room, since your boyfriend will be sleeping with you."

Jimin snickered standing up , Jungkook grinned proudly, lifting me up bridal style which caused me to squeal.

"How sweet." Jimin pretend to puke, But continued to walk with us going upstairs to sleep .

I'll definitely talk to Jimin tomorrow , because I know something is bothering him. And as his best friend I will be there for him.

Jimin gave us a sweet smile and a ' good night' before entering the guest room just next to my room. Jungkook kicked the door to my room to open, He put me down my bed.

I slammed my body down my bed , tired.

"How about we go to sleep now ? Hmmmm...or do you want to do something else before sleep ?"

I glared at him and scoot away from him, turning my back and covered my body with my comforter.

"Fuck yourself Jeon."

And the fucker chuckled before I felt a hand on my thighs ,under the covers and a warm breath on my ear.

"Baby I'm hard. "

It sent shivers down my spine.

--

This is slowly turning into a porn book 😂😂.
In this Fic, Jungkook can't control himself that much because he's not used to it. And it's almost Mating Season 😂😂.

Anyways, I think I'll update once this Chapter reached 20 votes. I've uploaded a lot of chapters in just 4 days lol !

Anyways hope you enjoyed !
Smut on the next Chapter. Uwu

New BOOK COVER !
Made by me lol!