Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen 🐺

"How's school son ?"
I look up at my dad, smiling warmly at me.

"School's fine dad, how about you ?" Dad nods and talked about his day and happenings I told him I visited mom, he said we'll visit next time together ,maybe on his day off.

We spent almost three hours at the table just talking catching up with each other, there's only two of us but it feels like we're complete like mom's still here.

I washed the dishes after our catch up talk, dad went back to his room to rest since he will have to work tomorrow again.

I took a warm shower and changed into comfortable sweater and a pair of shorts and a thigh high socks, I scrolled through social media on my phone.

I only have Instagram, and people are excited about the coming Halloween parties. Jackson, a popular kid from the football team already started inviting us for his huge ass party, well Jackson hosts lit parties.

My eyes caught a picture uploaded by a girl from school her name is Min Ji, she's a cheerleader that I had a partnered project with for Lab when we're still freshmens.

And it's one of Jackson parties, for sure Jimin posts pictures whenever he went to Jackson's parties and this house is definitely his. And Jackson is also known for throwing parties during weekdays.

My throat run dry and that familiar tug on my chest is back, I bit down on my lower lip.

Min Ji posed with a boy from a lower year with a beer emoji as caption, but what my eyes are focused on is to the male and female on the background kissing on the couch. The girl on Jungkook's lap with the latter's tattoed hands on her waist.

That should've been me.

His lips quivered , clutching on his phone. soft sniffles went past his lips, his tears rolling down his cheeks.

If only they met in a different way, or maybe if they never met each other then maybe Taehyung wont feel this way. Then maybe he won't be this heart broken, maybe he'd be  more happy and not this miserable for years.

For years, he burried his feelings, his pain and his desire to be with Jungkook. To be able to love him freely without judgement , to be able to be himself.

Because to be honest, Taehyung never really moved on. Even after he closed his doors for other people, he stopped going out and burried his attention to books and school. His heart didn't forget the love he have for that adorable boy with wide doe eyes and a bunny smile.

He still, and always will be in love with his little bun bun, Kookie.

🐺 (A Warning , I guess)

I let out strings of profanities as I felt her grind down on my hard on as I sucked on her tongue kneading her breast, she moaned on my mouth. My other hand squeezed her ass cheeks and she giggled grinding more on me.

" Wanna suck you off Kooks, let me suck your huge d-ck ”

She moans out , I pushed her off my lap and the bitch immediately squats down between my legs. She runs her tongue through her swollen wet lips as she unbuckles my pants, my hard on bulging.

I clenched my jaw as I shut my eyes, my nose really  can't get used to her smell. And her voice annoys me that when she freed my dick out of my tight pants, I shoved it down her mouth making her choke and tears pooled down her eyes.

I fucked her senselessly , I rammed her mouth not giving her time to breathe. I clutched on her messy hair, my grip tight as I thrust inside her mouth.

She's now full on gagging and maybe even crying, I don't care anymore. I felt her tap my thighs .

"Bitch"

I let go of her, I can't even reach my fucking release.

" J-jungkook ! " I heard her cry out on the floor as I buckle up my pants I took out a cigarette and light it up. I puff out smoke and looked down on her pathetic face.

" You're useless."

I spat and walks out her house in my leather jacket. I rode my car and hit the road, maybe I should go home to my house and take a shower.

For the past days I've been distracting myself by picking up different girls every day , but fuck I just can't take him out of my mind.

His scent, his smooth caramel skin that glistens under the sun, his adorable eye, his boxy smile, his sassy remarks, his beautiful body, his slender legs his tempting lips that makes me wanna mark him up.

"Fuck !" I slammed my hands on the steering wheel, stopping the car I  dipped my head. I groaned, I miss him so much it's fucking killing me.

"Taehyung" i whispered. God how much I wanna hold him right now and cuddle him. I've been killing myself thinking about him every night. I can't think properly and everything pisses me off, I just— I just want my Taehyung with me.

After a few more hours of just thinking and missing Taehyung, I got tired and went straight to my house. But as soon as I stepped out of my car , I smelt his distress, his sorrow and his pain.

And it sent a pang on my heart, I can hear him crying , sniffling softly in his bedroom.

Why's he crying ? Why are you sad Taehyung ? Why is my heart breaking ?

With a tight fist, I released a sigh.

I won't be a coward anymore, I will follow what my heart wants. And my heart wants him.

I want Taehyung.

---
A lot of misspellings, grammar errors and hella cringe scenes. And my only excuse is that this is my first taekook book 😂😂.
I'm sorry I'm doing my best here lol!