Nine

Chapter Nine 🐺

It has been a week and Jungkook sleeps a lot in my room, My dad's only present during weekends and works all day all night during weekdays, which is pretty much making me worry about his health. But he always assure me he takes rest. I hope he does.

Students started to notice the resident bad boy's absences and a lot of rumors are going around school.

" Okay, so I heard Yeri spreading rumors that your boyfriend got jailed." I raised an eyebrow at my best friend. We are now taking our lunch at the crowded cafeteria.

" He is not my boyfriend."

"Whatever, There is also this rumor that he knocked up some girl and is running away from his responsibility."

I furrowed my brows. How bad is this jerk ? Did he really fucked almost all of the school's girls ? Yesterday I also heard a girl saying Jungkook's been seeing her, and they are secretly dating . If they're secretly dating, why's she telling her friends about it ?

"Well, let's just not hope this doesn't get to his Father. Or we're doomed." I sighed.

-

"Okay, so his dad found out that he's been skipping school." I groaned at what Namjoon hyung said. Over the past weeks , I've been talking to both Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung. Jungkook's seem to not really care about his situation, so I am trying to cooperate with them in his case.
I don't know why ,but if he's gonna be this clingy to me while he's still like...he is now. Then I will have to find a way to cure him, and we'll be back to our normal ways.

"Hwangju is now creating a vaccine for him, hope it'll be perfect soon. For now we don't have a choice but to let him go to school." Namjoon hyung continued, Scanning over some files. We are currently on a video call, we have exams coming up and we can't afford to meet up to come up with solutions for Jungkook. So we have to stay at home to study and review.

"Where's Jungkook anyway ?" It's Jin hyung who shoved his face on the camera , only his nose and his eyes are now what I can see on the screen.

"He's in the shower ." I sighed, flipping through my History book to find the page where I've left before I dragged Jungkook in the shower.

" Okay, Tell him Hobi said Hi." Then the older disappeared from the screen, but his voice is still heard through the back ground , singing.

"So , should we let him go to school tomorrow then?" I scratched my eyebrow, finally found the page where I've left off.

"Yep , but you need to be with him all day."

"What ?!" I snapped my eyes at the screen.

"In case his inner animal takes over, he's sensitive to smell Tae. And it's almost Mating Season, we don't know when he'll go nuts over a female." I scowled at Namjoon hyung.

"And what does that have to do with me ?"

"You calm him down Tae, your scent calms him. So , out of all of us who knows it's you that can do the job."

I cursed under my breath, and I heard the fucker came out of the shower. Only in a towel. I groaned.

"Okay, fine. Goodnight hyung."

"Night Tae."

I turned the video call off and glared at the man in front of me, drying his hair.

" What ?" He asked, faking innocence.

" Put on some goddamn clothes will you ?!"

"But I always ends up removing them anyway, so why bother ?" He grins , and my cheek heats up.

I decided to just ignore him.
Okay, so he's been spending a lot of time with me the oast week.

Namjoon noticed how calm Jungkook is around me ,We tried to let him stay at Namjoon's for awhile since he always whine for being bored alone in his house when I'm in school.

But when he's with them, Jungkook would always loose his shit over simple things such as a broken remote control,so he ended up throwing it on the TV, breaking it.

So they sent him back with me, and we sleep together every night. And every morning , I always wake up to him hugging me butt naked.

"You're going to school tomorrow, I have all our notes here. You need to study Jungkook to catch up on the classes, and at least pass the exams."

I took out all of the notes from my bag and slammed it down the table.

"Hmm...will you give me a reward if I pass ?" For the first time since grade school I saw his innocent look, the very same look I came to like when we were kids.

"O-okay... I'll give you a reward . If you pass !"

"I'll surely pass them then ." He smiled, confident. I shrugged and stood up.

"I'll take a shower." I grabbed my towel and left him there.

-

I woke up with my limbs tangled to Jungkook's, and as usual the fucker is naked. His arms on my waist his face on my nape, warm breath kissing it.

I slowly removed his hand on me, careful not to wake up the sleeping wolf, but his hold only tightened , and I was pulled to his chest. My ass now on his erect morning wood.

"Baby it's still early." He rasped on my ear moving slightly, that I felt his thing grazed on my ass check. I bit back a moan, and since he have super senses he probably smelt my arousal.

"W-we need to prepare f-for school-l..." I moaned out, his hand slid down to my half hard on , palming it from my sweat pants.

"We have an hour baby" he whispers,and I shudder in both excitement and lust.

Jungkook started to thrust on my ass, the sweatpants shielding my ass from his hard rock dick. I felt it slide up and down between my ass cheeks. My heart hammering fast , alone with his pace.

"Fuck" i cursed out holding unto his arm . His hand now already tugged down my pants and is now stroking my length.

"Baby ...shit." his thrust are hard and fast. The bed creaks as he thrusted above my sweat pants with hard grunts and my high-pitched moans.

"I'm almost t-there ...fuck... Jungkook."

He mouthed on my neck , I arched my head in pleasure. I don't know where my hands are now roaming. All I can feel is pleasure and the need to reach my peak

"Let it go baby... I'm almost there too.."

With a few more stroke on my shaft, I released everything on my belly. Dirtying the shits, Jungkook's hard thrust on my behind and his grunts unconsciously made me smile through hard pants.

I felt a warm liquid on my back, soaked by my shirt and a bite on my neck. Our chest heaves up and down together, I chuckled.

"You sound so beautiful Taehyung, I'm glad I made you happy." He kissed my lips, And I willing kissed back.

I don't really know what's going on with me. But it makes my heart feels light and happy.

--

Okay! I have 100+ votes holy shit !! Fuck !
Okay I'm so overwhelmed, fuck !!

Anyways here's an update.
Hope you like it.

Vote Comment Share !