Ten

Chapter Ten 🐺

Me and Jungkook stood in front of our gates with Jimin giving us the stink eye from his car window, I , for some reason can't look at my best friend in the eye.

"You look like sex " Jimin points out, and I think I already look like a tomato for blushing so much. I can feel a smirk forming on Jungkook's face and herd him click his tongue.

"L-let's jus go." I stuttered opening shotgun , and I can still feel Jimin eying my every move.

"You're dressed up Jungkook, you going somewhere today ?"

"Yeah..." I saw Jungkook walks around the car, and into my side of the window. He gave me a peck , and I shrunk down on my seat in embarrassment and giddiness.

"See you at school baby " he whispers, which I nodded in response.

"Yeah see you too Kooks." Jimin rolled his eyes and stepped on the gas.

While on the road Jimin started pestering me, I knew he's full of questions.

"You guys fucked. "

"What !? No !" I exclaimed, hiding my face with my hands and He laughed.

"But, you looked like you just had a good dicking. And knowing Jungkook, you probably had a good time. Wow, I can't believe this. I'm jealous, I want morning sex too.." Jimin is now whining, slamming his pudgy hands on the wheel.

"Yah ! Park Jimin ! " He burst out laughing again.

"Damn, just spill it already. If you guys didn't fuck, then what ?? "

"We d-did something...but we didn't fuck... something like that but his dick never went past my pants." I kept my blushing face on the window.

" Ooohhh... Did he dry humped you or something ? Or did you give him a head? "

"T-the first o-one...i guess."

The car went to a stop, and thank god I wore seatbelts or I may have flew past the flag pole right now. I snapped my head at him, but he's just staring at me with mouth agape.

"That's... that's Fucking hot."

I can't believe this dwarf.

"I almost died you Dwarf ! " I screamed at him and smacked his head, but he just laughed , shaking his head his blonde locks bouncing.

"Let's just go. Damn"

🐺

"You fucker ! You disappeared for a week and then came back like nothing happened. You shit !"

Hobi hyung smacked me in the head , and snaked an arm on my neck in an armlock.

"Okay cut it out Hoseok, Don't kill him yet !" Jin hyung removed Hobi hyung's arms around me, and they all took a seat on our usual table. I leaned on the back of my chair, I glanced at Tae and Jimin's table, they seem to be fine. I've been sitting here just watching them, and also waited for my hyungs.

"I'm sorry bout that Hyung, I have to stay at home , but now I'm back !" I grinned at him , Which Hobi hyung just scowled.

"What's this talk going on that you're dating ? Didn't know you're already housing a wife you bastard." I heard Yoongi slurred on his pizza.

I smirked, an image of Taehyung in an apron baking brownies in our kitchen. And me and our pups are playing in our living room, waiting for my wife to serve us our snacks.

"Jungkook ? " A pitch high voice called, my hyungs stopped talking and we all glanced up at a girl, smiling at me. I raised a brow.

"Yeah ?" I answered lazily, I noticed both my Taehyung and Jimin are now looking at our table, and so are others.

"You're back ! Baby, I missed you !" I scrunched   my face in disgust. She smells like an old lady, and it's too strong.

I pushed her off me, not too strong just enough for her to get off my personal space.

"You have a disgusting smell. You should take a shower ."

I can feel Hoseok hyung suppressing a laugh, and Jin hyung giving me pointed look.

The girl's face morphed into embarrassment, I sighed.

"Look, I don't even know you. Are you one of my girls ?"

"B-baby what are you saying ?" She whisper shouted with a  glare. I furrowed my brows at her.

Oh god, she's one of those clingy girls who can't accept that I don't do relationships.

" Look, I'm sorry but Iy already  taken. And definitely not by you. "

"WHAT !? "

she shrieked, the students started murmuring and some are even recording with their phones.

"Fuck off already !" I growled this time, she's starting to get into my nerves.

"Woah ! JK stop, Miss you should go." Jin hyung stood up immediately holding on to me , I shrugged him off .

"No! What's going on Jungkook ?! I am your Girlfriend , why are you doing this to me !?"

I clenched my jaw, this bitch.

🐺

I stood up from my seat when Jungkook already looked like he's going to rip the girls head off.

"JUNGKOOK !" I warned. Stomping my way to their table. The girl's very pale like she just saw a ghost.

Jungkook's arms snaked down my waist and he burried his face on the crook of my neck. I heard gasps and more murmurs from the students around.

I stroked his hair and felt him calm down, I released a sigh. The girl ran away  but left with a menacing glare directed at me.

"Okay shows over Fuckers ! Fuck off !" Yoongi hyung growls, and the students looked away and pretended to go back to what they were doing.

"Jungkook calm the fuck down." I pushed him softly and cocked a brow at him crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, she's just pissing me off. And her scent is disgusting " he scowls.

He sat back down, and pulled me to his lap. Heat ran up to my face Hoseok and Yoongi gave as raised brows but Jin hyung looked like he's so done with everything, and Jimin steals a fry from Yoongi's plate.

"Did I miss something ? " Namjoon came with a tray in hand and a confused look.

--
I have a new cover uwu
Made by yours truly.lol!