seventeen

"k-kookie ..."

i gasps , i can feel his tongue on my neck as he mouths on the skin. everyone disappeared from the crowd, i can see Hoseok hyung's mop of hair dancing with a girl. Jungkook's warm hands wander all over my now shaking sweaty body, if he's not holding me tight and close right now I think I'm already on the floor with how wobbly my kegs feel from all the sensation he's giving me.

i ran my hand up to his hair as I arched my back , baring my neck more for him.

" baby you don't know how much i wanna take you right now "  he growls on my ear and my breath hitch, i can feel his hard on my ass. it's like he's hiding a baseball bat on his pants right now

i smiled to myself, he's been holding himself for too long. and i-- I think I'm ready to give myself to him.

" take me away then, knot me deep and hard Alpha." i whispered to him.

        - - -

THE END.
THANKS FOR READING.

I WAS JUST JOKING LOL !

--

Taehyung made contact with the softness of the bed, His eyes are on the male kneeling between his thighs, his fishnet stockings are now ripped above his ankles, his boots already discarded somewhere inside the room.

his chocolate eyes raked the other's beautiful build, tattoos kissing from his abdomen up to his tempting neck. jungkook's eyes are rapacious , ravenous.

" I've been waiting for this Taehyung... you don't know how happy I am." there's a euphoric glint in the younger's eyes. warmth spreads through Taehyung's soul. he raised a hand and the younger leaned on it, letting the soft hand touch his face, the male closed his eyes in content.

" I'm all yours Jungkook, take me . take me now, knot me , mark me...own me."

two lips met and sparks went flying, two souls rejoices. it's like a puzzle was completed as their bodies joined in harmony.

the older's breathing through his mouth as Jungkook went back to mouthing his neck, cursing and praising him. he can feel him slowly pumping his long thick shaft, tae gripped hard on the sheets.

he can feel it pulsing on his thigh, it's warm, thick and long. will it fit ? it will definitely wreck him.

the younger slowly, softly pulls down his lacy undergarments. tae let's him , even helped him remove the rest of his clothing.

he felt a feather like touch on his entrance, it's warm and it made him tingly all over, he let out a whimper.

" im gonna put a finger in baby"

tae can only hum in approval, they're lips crashed as Jungkook slipped in a spit coated finger inside , he thrusted softly while kissing and sucking on the other's mouth.

another finger was added, Taehyung arched his hips a little from the feeling. jungkook's preparing him well for him to be able to take him all in, Taehyung's mind is now spinning. he already saw the younger's dick many times but it just hit his mind right now, it's fucking huge...thick and long. will it fucking fit ?

unknowingly Tae spoke everything in his mind, Jungkook chuckled and peppered his face with wet kisses.

" it'll fit baby" the younger then positioned himself on top of him. they're eyes locked and he can see Galaxy in Jungkook's eyes .

" i trust you Kookie" the elder smiles. Jungkook kisses him full as he slowly and gently he invaded the older.

Taehyung bit down his lip as he felt the head on his ass, stretching his hole. his breathing ragged, as his lover pushes inside him deeper. until Jungkook made in inside him full.

he can feel him inside ,so full , so hard so warm. the younger kissed him on his neck letting tae adjust to his size , letting tae grip on his hair hard.

" g-go on .." the younger smiles as he softly rocks back in forth. it hurts, he'll admit, but this isn't really his first time. he likes to play with his toys, but Jungkook's just too big that's why it's new to him..

a few more gentle thrust and they both can already feel the pleasure, the ecstasy. it's heaven , it's nothing like they felt before...

" k-kook.."

he croaks as his thrust went harder and faster. thebed creaks in every push .

Taehyung's nails scratched the back of the younger, he didn't care. they're finally together, as one and no one can take them away from each other.

"tae- i love you.."

the younger growls as he dive into the elders mouth again, tasting his sweetness.

"i- i love you more kookie" moans out the elder, holding on to the other as he felt his inside tightening. he can already feel his closeness.

Jungkook's twitched inside as he continued to push inside him and pull. Jungkook is almost there, his mouth found it's way to the elders neck who willingly bares it for him.

his wolf instincts took over, as they both reach their high he marked him his . and their souls bonded , they sealed it for infinity.

"you're mine"
"and I'm yours"

"forever"

.....