Sixteen

" Fucking Finally !" Jimin rolls his eyes at us dramatically and I chuckled. Everyone is here at Namjoon Hyung's House and we announced it to them that we're now dating.

But we didn't tell the rest, like you know... about Kookie being a Hybrid.

"About fucking time, you two are obviously crazy for each other." Hobi followed. Jin shook his head as he placed boxes pf pizzas on the coffee table. We're having a pizza party and a little drinks , we all decided to hangout after a long ass week of not actually talking to each other, well more me avoiding them.

" Joonie pizzas here get your ass down here !" Jin hyung calls because Namjoon hyung has been in the shower for almost an hour now.

"I'm coming !" Was Namjoon hyung's reply from upstairs.

We heard a few thuds coming from his room and then Namjoon walks down the stairs with a messy hair , face in a scrunch as he holds on his left arm.

"I uhhh-- I think I broke my lamp. I tripped." He said awkwardly. And we all laughed, as Jin hyung immediately ran to him to check for any injury.

"Well, let's dig in !" Jimin chirps.

I smiled contentedly as Jungkook kissed my nape , I smiled at him feeding my slice of pizza. He took a bite and pecked my nose , I giggled.

I am cuddling Jungkook on the couch and we would whisper to each other sweet things and pepper each other kisses.

" So , you guys coming to Jackson's party tomorrow ?"
Hobi nods mouth full.

" Are you going Tae ?" My best friend asked , blinking up at me. I noticed Yoongi hyung's fond smile as he stares at Jimin.

" I'm not sure, I don't have a costume."

" You can just go with your regular clothes. " Yoongi hyung says gnawing on his slice.

"But it's a Halloween Party hyung ! It's the only time we can dress whatever we want!" Jimin whines, pouting . I swear I saw Yoongi's eyes sparkle at that.

"We should go ." Namjoon hyung grins and sips on his can of coke.

we all shared a look and that's how it was decided.

-

I sighed for the umpteenth time today, I think me and Jimin already went to almost all of the store who sells costumes. Jimin already have his on the back of the car.

" I think i should just stay at home Chim, I don't know just watch cartoons and eat junk foods" I give up shrugging , I turned on my heels to leave the place when Jimin took a hold of my wrist and glowered at me .

He looked like an anger puppy.
Cute .

" No Tae, this your very first Halloween Party at Jackson's, you need to go. And besides girls and boys will be all over your Boyfriend, you need to declare ownership."

Okay, Images of Kookie surrounded with horny vaginas and baby dicks doesn't really make me happy.

"Fine, but I'm not going to dress up. "

"No ! You're dressing up. "

I really can't argue with him at this moment, we only have half a day to look for a costume since the party is tonight.

For the fourth time, I scanned the store. What should I wear anyways ? I was thinking of dressing up as a vampire , but I want to look sexy for Kookie. And to everyone, to show off, I don't know where I found this confidence actually.

My eyes caught a cute off silky white shoulder top , then I remembered the corset I saw on one of the hangers and Jimin's black fishnets.
I grinned when I remembered the red cloak I used for our play last year.

" I know what I'm wear !" I grinned. Jimin cocked an eyebrow at me.

-

" Baby why can't we go together ? I miss you already." I chuckled at the voice of my boyfriend from the other line.

" Because you can't see my costume just yet. It's a surprise for you ! "

I heard a groan and a sigh

" Fine, I'm not drinking tonight anyway. It's your first party and I need to look out for you. Take Care Baby ."

" You too... Bye."

Jungkook popped a short
I love you before ending the call.

" You're a hoe !" Jin hyung voiced out behind me as I am finishing off my make up.

I glanced at him giggling as I perfected my highlight, specially on my collarbones.

" The Big Bad Wolf's gonna eat you whole Tonight Little Red Riding Hood ."

I love the sound of that.

We arrived at the huge ass house and hopped off Jin hyung's car. Music blasting and a lot of drunk horny teenagers are everywhere.

Some bleach haired Kid opened the door for us but left almost immediately , I scanned the crowd covering myself with the cloak I have on, I didn't put on the hood though since Jin hyung said I should show off my make up .

" Nice outfit."

"Hey there cutie, let's go visit your grandma"

" I just ate your grandma sweetie, But I think I want a taste of you too..."

Those were the words that I got as we walked through the buzzing crowd, the smell of alcohol, smoke and sweat filled the air , and I keep scrunching my nose because of how bad it is.

" Look, There's the guys !" Jin screamed through the blaring music. He fixed his little halo above his head and Smiled as he dragged me to where the guys are at.

Jin dressed up as an angel, or maybe he's cupid ? Since he also have a bow and arrow on his back. I followed him and I saw my boyfriend , staring deep into my eyes that I could drown in them.

He scanned my outfit and I saw a glint in his eyes that I can't seem to explain, his biting his lips and raked his hand through his hair.

Fucking Hot !

" Oh my ! Little Red Riding Hood is here , Watch out for horny Wolves that might try to eat you and your grandma honey ." Jimin grins, his fake fangs showing . Jimin's costume is a succubi , he's wearing a latex tube dress, a black choker , a pair of red glowing horns and stilettos to perfect the look, flaunting his Thighs and ass.

" I'm the only Wolf that's gonna devour him Hyung ." I felt Jungkook's hand on my waist as he growled out the words. Earning a laugh from our friends.

---