Three

Chapter Three 🐺

" I feel betrayed ."

Is the first thing I said, as Jimin took a seat beside me. We're at our spot, as usual.

" Come on Tae, you know I have to at least get along with my brother. "

" Well, you could've invited me too. You know my Father wasn't around." I pouted. He chuckled , pinching my cheek.

"Jungkook's there I know you two don't get along. Besides , you said you were studying. Like the nerd you are."

" Asshole, still. You owe me an ice cream date."

"Fine, let's go ?"

We both grabbed our bags, as the bell rang to start classes.

I'm on my way to my class and I walked through the busy hallways when my eyes caught a certain boy, I really hate to admit but whenever he's around my eyes would always find him unconsciously and I don't understand why I can't seem to just ignore his presence.

Right now he's flirting with a girl , a Senior with very short skirt and thick make up. His hands on her waist, I hated how his veiny hands brushes up and down softly on her waist.

I fixed my stance and shook away the unsightly view and continued walking up to my class, I even saw Jungkook gave me a serious look.

Manwhore.

This is not uncommon , Jungkook dating almost every girl around campus, breaking their pussies and their hearts. Typical Bad Boys.

The most hated subject of the day is this subject, it's because I have him in this class. I bit my lower lip in annoyance , because him and his whore are flirting again her annoying giggles irritates me to the core.

"Can you two stop ? We're in class at if you can't respect yourselves at least respect be the teacher in front and us, your classmates!." I snapped , Sending the girl a death glare and Jungkook .

" Oh fuck off Nerd ." She rolled her eyes at me and they went back on sucking each other's faces, but Jungkook's eyes are still on me .

I shiver in disgust , I decided to just focus to the one talking in front. And it went like that until the the bell rang and I stormed out of the room as fast as flash could.

-

"Yah ! Slow down or you'll choke !" Jimin stopped me by holding on to my hand before I can take the food from my chopsticks. I chewed the remaining food on my mouth and swallowed. Gulping down my apple juice then slamming it on the table, making Jimin jump on his seat.

"Fuck ! Taehyung calm the fuck down. What are you so mad about bitch !"

"It's because of that Asshole and that Bitch ! "

" What Happened this time ?" He sighed , sipping on his own box of juice.

"Those fuckers kept on flirting during class , I can't focus on what the fuck Mr.Po was saying."

" Typical."

"I know. Damn I hate that Manwhore." I grumbled, and went back to eating.

As if on cue, Jungkook's group of friends passed by our table.

"Hey, Jimin. " Hoseok, a tall energetic guy, the Football captain and is friends with everyone.

"Hyung ! Hello " Jimin grins waving at them excitedly. I didn't give them any attention because I know Jungkook is with them, And I'm still pissed off at him. But, when am I not pissed off at him anyway ?

That's when a thought came to my mind as Jimin talked with the Seniors and Jungkook.

The asshole haven't said anything annoying to me to day, he'd usually bark back at my rants and insults. I whipped my head up and our eyes meet. He's still giving me that look, serious and unreadable.

What the fuck is wrong with him ?

Is he in some type of a new drug ?

"We'll get going now, see ya Jimin, and to your friend." Seokjin a tall very attractive and handsome guy the campus face a Senior, gave a me a friendly smile.

"Y-yeah ." I stuttered.

I heard the other guys chuckle, and saw Yoongi, Jimin's step brother place a box of Strawberry Milk on our table and walked away without saying anything, and they laughed loud now at what he did.

After the boys left, I noticed a his red face. He's staring fondly at the box of drink in front of us.

"No you aren't."

His face flushed even more, and he hid his face behind his sweater paws whining.

"Oh my god Jimin ! What the fuck !" I exclaimed .

He likes his Step Brother !
He likes Min Yoongi.

Fuck .

🐺

"Jungkook."

"Jungkook !"

"Yah ! Jungkook are even listening ?"

I was too lost in my mind that I wasn't able to hear Yoongi hyung calling me the first time.

"Yeah ?" I gave him a quick glance then I averted back to Taehyung, Giggling with Jimin.

"Are you okay Kid ?" This time I felt the other hyungs turn to me.

"Yeah. I guess ?" I sipped on my coke, and my eyes went back to Taehyung squeezing Jimin's cheeks. Fuck they looked cute.

I heard my hyungs snickering and elbowing each other.

"Kook-ah ? You're acting weird lately." This time it's Jin hyung.

I sighed, I don't even know myself. It started after that small party last Saturday, I went home Sunday morning and that's when I noticed something different, with me.

I think my eyesight got better, I can also hear better and even feels stronger. It's like my senses enhanced , even my sense of smell. When I got home that Sunday morning, I had this unexplainable feeling of wanting something... someone.

And this morning when I  entered the gates, various of smell overwhelmed me. I think I got a headache , until now.

I didn't mind it, and went on my way like the usual. Pick up my girls and had fun on the lockers, but then Taehyung passed by.

He smells like vanilla , mocha and mint and all the good smells in the world that I like. And when he snapped at us, his voice is laced with anger but he sounded hot and beautiful.

And now that he's ignoring me, It didn't feel good. And all of it is unusual. Fuck, am I going crazy ?

"Yah ! Kook snap out if it. The bell rang, lunch is finished. Go back to class " I nodded at Jin hyung, Hobi hyung pats my shoulder before we all went our ways.

I glanced at Taehyung one last time.

Fuck, he looks fucking delectable.