Five

Chapter Five 🐺

"Kid, I think it's better to just stay at home for a while. As what my cousin said, you'll be feeling huge changes and we don't want you causing another chaos."

"Yeah , If I die. I'll fucking haunt you hyung. You and your fucking family."

He chuckled  and the line was cut. My eyes stayed on the pale white ceiling of my room, I threw my phone somewhere and heard a thud.

Fuck.

The moment I stepped inside the house, a my body temperature seemed to have risen. By the time I ran up to my room I was already sweating, wasted no time and took a cold shower.

But it did not even do shit, right now I'm just laying here on my bed only in my boxers, soaked by my own sweat with a hard rock cock .

"Fucking Hell !"

That familiar addictive smell touched my senses again, making my inner boil with want. I heard a car drove off and that's when i knew he's home.

I don't know what happened or how the hell everything happened but I just found myself inside Taehyung's room . Panting . Allured by his enticing smell and seductive build.

He's perfect body so great, He'd make a good mate and produce pups for me, for us .

🐺

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY FUCKING ROOM JUNGKOOK!?"

I screamed and pulled my comforter over my body. Right there, standing just beside my bed is Jeon Fucking Jungkook, only in his boxers.

Hair damp and panting hard his great body in full view. His tattoos glistening in sweat.

"Yah ! Answer me." I threw a pillow but he just caught it throwing it away. And in an instant he's already above me, throwing away my comforter.

It was so fast , I froze on the bed. His sweaty body hovering over me, I can feel his hot skin on my things and his...shit...rock hard on my belly.

"Taehyung...fuck."

I think I lost all my strength when I felt his wet mouth on my neck, And i released a moan that I didn't even know I've been keeping.

His body is so hot that It burns my skin, he's sucking on my collarbones as I felt his weight on me.

And all i could do is whine, try to fight back but it's like he's taking over me. It's like my body is obeying him on it's own.

"J-jungkook...get..o-off "

I felt his large warm hands under my shirt, caressing my waist to my ribs and then down my ass. I raked my hands on his damp silky hair ,as my body arched at him sucking on my neck.

"Fuck... J-jeon." I felt hot tears trickling down my eyes both in pleasure and confusion, I'm so confused about what's happening with him, with this and with my body. That seems to submit to him on it's own.

His kisses found its way up to my chin, and then to my mouth.

And that's when I opened my eyes and got the strength , I didn't Know where it came from, and pushed him away from my body.

Wasn't able to fully push him away,but was enough for him to break away from the kiss. And that's when our eyes met.

" Fuck..fuck..fuck" he cursed, probably to himself and shuts his eyes. He got off of me, and I stayed frozen. Feeling my throat dry.

I could still feel his hot mouth on my lips.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing !!!?" I shouted at him,the moment I was able to recover from all the shock.

"Shit, I'm sorry Taehyung. I didn't know what came over me. Well, I probably do, but ...fuck. i need to contact Namjoon hyung."

He was walking out of my room but I screamed at him to stop.

"Not until you explain to me, what in the fucking hell is going on !?"

I sat up from previously lying, glaring at him. His eyes darted down my body, to my neck then to my face. And I saw an expression in his face that I don't even want to explain.

"Shit, I'll explain it to you Taehyung. I'm sorry , it's complicated.fuck. "

"Are you on drugs Jungkook ?!"

"What !? No !"

He raked his hands on his hair, his biceps flexing as he did so. And I need to stop noticing that.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK !? WHY'D COME BARGING INSIDE MY ROOM AND KISSING ME LIKE THAT !?"

" I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ! ALL I KNOW IS THAT...I WANT YOU ."

Silence.

Silence took over, only the both of us breathing harshly after shouting at each other.

Did he just say he wants me ?
But he hates me.
I hate him.
We hate each other.

" If this is your way of trying to ruin me, Then it won't work Jungkook. Im calling the cops." I looked for my phone, when he stopped me by hovering over my small body again. He held both my arms and kept me in place.

"Stop, I- ... I'm not trying to ruin you or anything. I don't know why I've grown attracted to you, why I just want to claim you...fuck you senseless ...Mark you up...and released my seeds inside you.But all I know is that I'm not doing this to ruin you " his voice is so sincere yet too seductive , that I had to close my eyes to stop myself.

"You're not gay. You said it yourself Jungkook!"

"I know. I know I said that. But things could always change Tae. And , I'm still waiting for Hwangju hyung's explanations ."

Isn't he that scientist ? Namjoon's cousin ?

I furrowed my brows at him, slowly he released my hands. I opted to stay seated and calm instead. He really looked so stressed, and he still looks hard.

"I drunk some glowing liquid inside Namjoon hyung's room. I thought it was some energy drink. Turns out was one of his cousin's experiments. Now my body is slowly changing, they added a wolf's blood on the experiment. Namjoon said, that I may act an animal or obtain some of it's characteristics ."

Another silence took over us.
My mind is slowly registering everything.

Wolf's blood.
Act like an animal ??
Or obtain some of it's characteristics?

"Wait ? Are you perhaps...maybe...In a rut ?"

And bewilderment crosses both of our faces, as we processed what I just said.

So...

--

Hahah lol , lame 😂😂.
I'll bawi nalng next smut chapter ko. I'm make it hot nalang hhahahhahah

Vote, Comment
Like 🌻🌻