Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen 🐺

Shiver travelled down my spine when my eyes caught that very familiar silhouette of a man on my room balcony, I froze on the spot and clutched on my blanket that I am hugging.

I tried to be quite but my stupid sobs and hiccups betrayed me.

The silhouette moved , and slowly he entered my room.

Jeon Jungkook with hit tears on his perfect gorgeous face, hair a mess eyes red is now standing at the foot my bed , looking as miserable as me.

"J-jungkook...what...what are you doing here." I croaked my voice shaky.

"I'm sorry Tae, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being such a coward and I wasn't able to stand up for you." He started, and as he talks he slowly went on his knees, kneeling in front of me. I immediately hopped off my bed eyes still strained with tears. " I'm sorry that you have to go through that, I-I am such a jerk. I deserve all of your insults ." He sobs .

My chest stings at the sight.

I clung on to his shaking body and hugged him, I snaked my hand on his shoulders and I engulfed him in a tight embrace. I felt his tight hug on me, his warm body on me. God I miss this, I miss his body on mine.

"Your a fucking idiot." I spoke through tears and sobs.

"I Know Baby, I am. But I wanna make it up to you...I don't care if it will take forever to earn your forgiveness I don't care. I just want you, I want you all to myself, I'm lost without you, I—... I love you" the last three words came out as a whisper, and it's like time stood still.

I think I stopped breathing for a second, I think Jungkook felt it. That I froze on his embrace ,like a rock on his lap.

Slowly he pulled off from the hug, with me still on his lap. He cupped my face, I was able to stare at his dark set of beautiful eyes. His tears streaming eyes full of guilt , pain but with determination.

"I'm serious about this Baby , I love you. And this is not because of that goddamn experiment. I've been in love with you ever since, I've been a total asshole towards you, but I will do everything to make it up to you. I will do everything to make you mine, to make you happy." I nod through his words, a smile on my lips even through tears. I cupped his face , wiping his tears with my shaking hands.

"K-kookie ?" I stutter and he's nodding his head.

"Yes Baby, This is your Kookie, your bun bun and I will never leave you again."

"You b-better you jerk...fuck you !" I sniffed and he chuckles.

My bedroom door slammed open , and my Dad caught us in that position my eyes widened when I saw my dad with a shotgun on his hands face dark.

" What did you to my son !?"

-

There's an awkward silence that hang in the air as the three of us, me, Jungkook and my dad (still with his gun) are now sitting face to face in our small living room.

"So what you mean Mr.Jeon,is that you want to date my son ?" I groaned on my seat and covered my face with my hands. I'm so embarrassed at what my dad did, but he looks so serious right now. It's like three in the morning and we all both have something to do in the morning.

"Yes Mr.Kim, and I'm very serious about this. I am in love with your son and if you would give us the blessing you won't regret it.Tae will be the happiest ." Jungkook's tone is very serious and I blushed when my Dad glanced at me, my hands now are on my lap with Jungkook's hand on my waist.

" I know all about your doings kid, If you ever hurt my Taetae you will witness my  devil side that even my little haven't seen." I gulp down a lump at what my dad said.

"D-dad that's too much..." Jungkook's hold tightened I looked up at Jungkook. He smiled warmly and I pouted.

" Well, as long as you treat him well Jeon. He's my greatest treasure."

"He's my world Mr.Kim, I won't ...ever hurt him."

I blink up at them as they stared at each other like a short competition. But then my Dad sighed and stood up.

"Well, you have my blessings. Just— ahh...be careful. Use protection." Dad points out a finger at us.

"Daaaaaad !" I whined hiding my face in Jungkook's neck and he chuckled. I heard dad laugh and his heavy steps going upstairs.

"I'm sorry " i uttered shyly when there's only me and him, we stayed in that position.

"It's okay baby, If I were in his position I'd be strict too..." I felt him kiss my hair and hoisted me up on his lap, I am now straddling him.

"So, does this make us boyfriends now ?" He grinned kissing my nose. I scrunched my face.

" Hmmm..." I smiled nodding pecking him on his lips.

He grinned and pulled me back for another kiss, it's sweet and light and it's sent butterflies to my stomach.

"Let's go and cuddle upstairs, I miss you so much baby." He whispers through our attached lips.

I nodded, and he lifts me as I cling on to his neck and his hands supported my body by holding on to my ass, a he squeezed it lightly.

"Yah !" I whisper shouted and glared at him.

"It's so soft and plump, I can't resist."

" Asshole!"

---
Yep, it's almost completed.
Hmmm....who is up for some public blowjob ?? 🤣🤣🤣