Chapter 3- What?!

Abigail's POV

I woke up so late that's why I just opened my phone and looked at some trending in twitter. I saw that Ara was trending again that's why I looked and I got some information. Ava said that she was pushed by Ara a minute ago. Wow, sure people do really care about Ava more.

Hows Ara even doing by now? Hmm... "Ara pushed me so hard and punched and kicked me so hard too. I wish I just didn't have this life." Tf? Seriously? Why would Ara even kicked her and hurt her so bad like that? Ara doesn't do those things. Well if she cant hold her anger.

*1 message received.

Ow, its Ara. Maybe she would be staying here again. Good thing mom and dad wasn't here she would totally get criticized again.

TEXT MESSAGE

From Ara:
Hey, do you have a spare? :))

To Ara:
Come on now. I know what happened already. No need to explain.

END OF THE TEXT MESSAGE

Minutes have passed and she wasn't here yet. Uh! What happened to her? She wasn't like this. Non of this would have happened if... Ava didnt showed up in the first place. I have a lot of things in my mind that I should tell her. But I couldn't. She might get hurt.

Aish? What was I even thinking? I have no rights on telling her. Besides, she would be far away from her parents. She would have know nothing at all about her family back when she only 4 years old. If mama and papa didnt force Ara's parents to stay here.

Maybe Taehyung's dad would probably killed Ara's family. Shit. I could mess this up again.

*doorbell rings

Ow, Ara is here already. Wonder if she is crying again. She always do that when it come to some family matters. And some sensitive thoughts.

I walked her to the couch and brought her some water. And at last. She was done crying. I can't look at her crying for her family that she doesn't even deserve at all..

"So what now Ara?" I asked

"I dont know. Im too young to be poor. Or to be a stray there. I still have plans Abigail. Don't worry too much." She said

Gosh, shes over reacting again!

"uh? like what? we are not young forever." I said

"Forever we are young. We wouldnt be like those peeps out. Okay?" She said

Huh? What does she even mean by that. Have she even thought about what she said?

"What do you mean?" I asked

"We still have plans for the future dummy. I can still make it to that future without my family." She said

"You never grew up without them." I said

Well, she's still like a kid when she acts that's why.

"Maybe I will. After two days." She said

What the f does she even mean by that???

"Huh?" I asked

"Well... I got accepted at the totally not accidentally University." She said

Nobody will ever accept a student by accident gosh! But what if right? 

"I cant understand you." I said

"Well Ava switched my application to Konkuk University." She said

I promise if I could just get the guts to kill someone, I would have Ava first. Aish, why am I even talking to my self like this. Its like im against everything. Well, yeah, that's me.