Chapter 20 [M]

Lisa was woken up by someone poking her face. She immediately groaned and tried to roll over. It was then, Lisa realized that there was added weight on top of her. Her eyes flew open and locked with Jennie's.

"Morning, sunshine." Jennie purred and Lisa smiled up at her.

"Good morning and were you poking me?" Lisa asked incredulously and Jennie nodded.

"You need to get up." Jennie explained.

"That's hard to do when you're on top of me."

Jennie didn't answer her. Instead, she leaned down and connected her lips with hers. It was hot and open mouthed.

"You really do need to leave before we get caught." Jennie said as she finally got off Lisa.

"I can come over later?" Lisa asked as she pulled her tracksuit bottoms on.

"Umm, I think so. Just text me first." Jennie responded.

"I wish we could eat breakfast together. Why did everything have to be so separate?"

"Because it was easier and cheaper to do a trip in one but do separate things." Jennie explained as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Lisa.

"It's stupid."

"You're pretty." Jennie said back as she looked down at her lips.

"I'm glad you think so. I'm sure my hair is all over the place." Lisa pointed out as she squeezed Jennie's sides.

"You still look pretty." Jennie said sweetly and Lisa smiled.

"I should go." Lisa said and Jennie nodded and released her.

"See you around."

Lisa walked back to her hotel room successfully. Tzuyu was already downstairs eating and Lisa thought she should take a shower before she joined her class.

They went to three museums today. The Smithsonian, Natural Museum of National History and the National air and Space Museum. Lisa liked the last one, it interested her. They all stayed close in groups and walked around the Museums. Lisa goofed off with Bambam and Rosé before Bambam stopped her.

"Check her out." Bambam said quietly as he nudged Lisa.

Lisa turned around and was met with a brunette haired girl. She was about the same height as Lisa and was wearing glasses. She was also wearing a blue flannel and Lisa thought she looked cute. But not cuter than Jennie. No one was cuter than Jennie.

"She's alright." Lisa shrugged. They were behind the group because Bambam's eyes were glued to the girl.

"It's no use, Bam. Lisa is seeing someone." Rosé answered for her and Bambam looked over to Lisa with wide eyes.

"No way. Who is she?" Lisa wasn't scared of them finding her out because she knew it wouldn't happen.

"No one." Lisa lied. She didn't mean it and felt bad but she had to steer the conversation away from Jennie. She was someone. God, she was someone who was turning Lisa's life around and she wanted to scream that from the top of her lungs but bit her tongue.

"Is she on this trip? Tzuyu told me you didn't come home last night." Lisa cursed her roommate for the weekend but she wasn't mad at the girl.

"Yes." Lisa said simply.

"Wow. You weren't kidding, Chong-ah. She's not giving anything away," Bambam said as he looked over to Lisa. "So, can I have her?" Bambam asked as he eyed the girl like she was a piece of steak. Lisa remembered when she used to do that. Now, there was only one girl she wanted to look at like that.