Chapter 21 [M]

Lisa was surrounded by some of the most famous art and you would think she would be admiring it, she wasn't. She didn't mean to offend any of the artists, but she was looking at something far, far better.

She was standing in the corner wearing a black dress and heels and was chatting to some of her students. Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing minimal make up. She looked so beautiful.

Bambam and Rosé were around her most of the time so she couldn't be too obvious, but she made eyes when she could. Lisa would look at her out of the corner of her eye while she talked with Bambam. She would talk and laugh with her friends and even Irene hung around them. Things weren't as awkward between them but they still weren't talking to each other. It was hard not to run into each other because they had mutual friends. Lisa kept her distance though.

Lisa could tell Jennie was wrapping up her conversation with some of her students and was wondering how she was going to make her move. She could walk over and pretend she was looking at the art when really she just wanted to talk to Jennie. She wanted to ask her if they could have lunch together.

Lisa really didn't see how she was going to get away from her friends. She was walking around with them and laughing when she thought of it. She smirked because she should've thought of this before.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." Lisa said politely to her friends.

"Hurry back." Rosé teased.

"Yeah, we'll miss you." Joy joked and Lisa rolled her eyes. Her friends were too much sometimes.

Lisa walked slowly to the bathroom. She would have to pass Jennie to get to it and took her time. She made sure that Jennie was looking at her before she walked by her. It didn't take long. Jennie looked her way when she was right in front of her and Lisa made sure to have that glint in her eye.

Lisa wasn't looking at anyone but Jennie and hoped she was relying her message to her. Jennie subtly nodded and Lisa continued to walk to the bathroom, counting down the seconds until Jennie would join her.

Lisa really didn't have to use the bathroom and waited by the door until she heard it open.

"Hi." Lisa greeted instantly and Jennie quickly shut the door and locked it.

"Hey." Jennie said with a smile as she walked closer to the basketball player.

"You are so beautiful." Lisa sighed out as she grabbed a hold of Jennie's waist and pulled her in for a hug. Lisa was resting her face against Jennie's bare shoulder and leaned down to kiss it.

"I saw you watching me. I wanted to look too, but I knew it would be obvious." Jennie breathed.

"Have lunch with me." Lisa wasn't asking Jennie to. She was demanding it. She needed to be in the company of the teacher and would rather get ran over by a truck than not spend any time with her. She knew they've been rather wrapped up in each other during this whole trip but Lisa wanted more. She wanted Jennie.

"I don't know, Lisa.." Jennie said warily.

"Please, I want to spend time with you before we leave." Lisa pouted and Jennie looked at her gently.

"Me too." The teacher confessed quietly.

Lisa looked down at her lips before looking into her bright eyes. She restrained herself because Jennie was wearing lip gloss and didn't want to mess it up.

"Have lunch with me." Lisa repeated and Jennie nodded.

"Text me after this and then we can meet at my hotel room." Jennie said and Lisa smirked internally, that's exactly what she wanted. That gave her enough time.