Chapter 23

Lisa had just gotten out of her car when her phone buzzed. It was a cold day in November making Lisa shiver.

Baby (:

7:00 AM

Way too cold outside. Meet me in my classroom

Lisa smirked at the text and kept her head down as she made her way into the school.

There were a few people milling around. Some of them said hi to her, which Lisa respectfully said hi back before she hurried off to see Jennie.

Lisa didn't knock on the door, instead walked straight in because she didn't want anyone to see her.

"Hello." Jennie purred as she stood up from her chair. Despite everything that had happened, Lisa couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face. Lisa locked the door before she immediately walked over to Jennie.

"I'm sorry." Jennie said urgently before she crashed their lips together. Lisa held onto Jennie tightly.

"About last night, I'm sorry." Jennie said again when they pulled away.

"What happened with your mom?" Jennie asked as she looked at Lisa. Jennie was wearing a skirt and when she sat down on her desk, Lisa stepped in between her legs.

"She knew he was here." Lisa said slowly as she rubbed her palms up and down Jennie's bare thighs.

"That's odd. Have they been talking?" Jennie asked. Lisa shook her head. She knew her mother hadn't been in contact with her dad, but her mother knowing he was back in town did strike her as odd. She didn't know what was going on, but she wanted to find out.

"I don't know what to think." Lisa said confused. Jennie nodded in understanding.

"Okay well, I want to talk to you about something." Jennie said as she reached for Lisa's hand and interlocked them.

"What is it?" Lisa asked curiously. "You don't have to ask to kiss me." Lisa said as she tried to lean in to kiss Jennie. The brunette giggled, but kept her away.

"My assistant called again." Jennie started out nervously. Lisa prepared herself for whatever Jennie was getting ready to tell her. She listened closely to everything she was saying. Lisa was drawn to her voice like a bee was drawn to honey.

"Cage Wallace will always be my enemy and he's trying to take over my company. Our profits haven't been good since I left and I'm not being big headed. They are struggling without me and I need to go to Gangnam to make a comeback. I can't keep leaving my company hanging. I know I quit, and they all know why, but I can't leave them hanging, not like this." Jennie explained to the student and Lisa sighed.

"So you're leaving?" Lisa asked with her eyebrows knitted together. Jennie nodded slowly.

"I wanted to talk to you about it. I know me leaving will affect you and I hate that. I'm going to make sure my dad is okay before I do. I also wanted to talk to you about it because I need to get to Gangnam soon." Jennie informed her. Lisa looked deep into her eyes.

There were so many things wrong with what they were doing. Lisa shouldn't be in between Jennie's legs right now. Lisa shouldn't want to kiss Jennie right now. Lisa should back away from the teacher because she was completely losing herself in her. Lisa knew Jennie would take a part of her with her to Gangnam and she was scared. Lisa slowly removed herself from the teacher.

How long would Jennie be gone? Will she want to come back after being back in Gangnam? Lisa knows the teacher loves the city and was scared she would lose her to it. She didn't want Jennie to leave. Not now, not ever. But if this was what Jennie had to do to save her company, Lisa understood. She was getting ready to respond when Jennie beat her to it.