Chapter 29 [M]

"So, thanks for not inviting me to Gangnam." Jisoo said sarcastically as Jennie poured them another glass of wine.

"How did you even-"

"The fact that you were M.I.A the whole weekend and besides, Dara tells me everything." Jisoo said lightly.

Jennie sighed, because of course her mother had told Jisoo. It wasn't like Jennie was trying to keep it from Jisoo exactly. She didn't want the topic to come up though, because of what had happened in Gangnam.

"I wanted to see Chahee and everyone else. I've missed Gangnam." Jennie said.

"You went by yourself?" Jisoo asked with a pout.

Jennie could lie and say she did as she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell her the truth or not. Jennie took a sip of her wine, giving her some time to reply.

"I didn't go by myself." Jennie finally answered. Jisoo raised her eyebrows at her. The shorter girl huffed when her best friend didn't answer.

"Are you going to elaborate?" Jisoo asked annoyed. Jennie chewed her bottom lip looking at her best friend. Jennie didn't know if she wanted to spill her secret, but it was eating her alive. She loved spending time with Lisa in Gangnam. She also loved the date they had two weeks ago. It was amazing.

Maybe Jennie shouldn't lie anymore and finally come clean.

"Remember Lisa?" Jennie asked. Jisoo squinted as she wasn't familiar with the name.

"Insanely hot basketball player. Number twenty-five?" Jennie asked to ring a bell.

"Oh, yes! The one you introduced me to. The one you were ogling, but wouldn't admit. I remember now," Jisoo said slyly taking a sip of her wine. "What about her?"

Jennie put her wine glass down on the table as she played with the hem of her shirt.

"Jennie-"

"She went with me." Jennie said quickly, before she could take it back. Jennie watched Jisoo scrunch her face up in confusion.

"Why would Lisa go with you? Isn't she like seventeen?" Jisoo asked.

"Eighteen." Jennie muttered, without answering Jisoo's former question. Jisoo still looked confused, before her eyes widened in realization. She stuttered out a breath before she gaped at Jennie.

"Oh, tell me it's not true!" Jisoo exclaimed. Jennie winced, but nodded.

"You and Lisa? Jennie! She's a student!" Jisoo yelled.

"I know she is!" Jennie yelled back.

"So, then why are you-"

"Can you let me explain?" Jennie asked over Jisoo.

Jisoo took a deep breath and sat back on the couch. She motioned for Jennie to start talking.

"I thought it was going to be a one time thing. I initiated it. It was very physical until we recently talked everything out. We are dating now." Jennie smiled at those words, but it dropped when she looked at her best friend. Jisoo was frowning.

"Dating her?! Jennie, you could lose your job. This could get back to your boss there and here and yet you brought her to Gangnam with you? Are you crazy?" Jisoo stressed.

"I know. It was a dumb move, but I have feelings for her, Jisoo. They aren't going away. I tried that already." Jennie said seriously.

Jisoo watched Jennie with a close eye. Jennie didn't blink once and Jisoo knew.

"You're being serious." Jisoo hissed. Jennie knew what she was saying was ridiculous, but it was true. She had feelings for Lisa.

"I really like her, Jisoo. Her graduation is only months away, and she'll no longer be my student." Jennie explained.