Chapter 42 [M]

The searing pain coursing through Jennie's back had no match for the things Lisa was doing to her right now. Her back was screaming at her to move, just an inch to relieve some of the pressure, but Jennie wasn't listening to that part of her body right now.

The only part of her body she was listening to was the throbbing and soaking wet part. The part of her body that was screaming, begging for Lisa. Jennie could feel how wet she was the second Lisa ripped her sweatpants off. Jennie knew she was dripping wet and it was all for Lisa. So, Jennie ignored the pain in her back from being jammed in between Lisa and her bedroom door. Jennie would never stop the assault that Lisa was currently doing to her neck.

Jennie had fistful of Lisa's shirt, never wanting to let go of her. It made Lisa pin Jennie harder into the door, and the brunette tried everything in her power not to bite down on Lisa's shoulder.

Instead, she grabbed Lisa's neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss, their tongues not shy at all and brushing against each other. Jennie pulled away a second later, but rested her mouth against Lisa's cheek. Jennie squeezed her thighs around Lisa's hips as Lisa had one knee in between her legs and her hands traveled all over her body. Lisa didn't need to see where she was going, she knew Jennie's body like the back of her hand.

All Jennie felt was Lisa's teeth deep into her skin, Lisa's hand groping her butt and the now scorching pain running through her back. Jennie didn't have it in her to stop Lisa. She might think she was stopping them for good, but that wasn't the problem at all.

Lisa removed her teeth from Jennie's skin and briefly pulled away so she could take her pants off. Jennie quickly got rid of her shirt before taking off Lisa's.

Lisa's warm skin was back on hers in an instant, and their bodies were tangled together again. Lisa pressed Jennie harder into her door as she took off her underwear, Jennie couldn't help but hiss.

She let out a sharp whistle through her teeth that made Lisa stop what she was doing.

"Am I hurting you?" Lisa whispered out into the dark room. Jennie bit the inside of her cheek to try and focus on something else other than the pain in her back. She didn't want to ruin this moment. She had no idea when they would have another moment like this again, but she knew by the look on Lisa's face that the brunette wasn't going to move until Jennie answered her.

"I didn't want to ruin the mood, but you are killing my back." Jennie articulated with a groan.

"Why didn't you say something?" Lisa gasped, immediately removing herself from Jennie. Something the brunette didn't want at all.

"I didn't want to ruin this moment. I couldn't ruin this moment. I didn't want you to think I was going back on my word."

"I wouldn't have thought that." Lisa said, reaching around and rubbing Jennie's back. "But you and I both know we are terrible at not going back on our words."

"I can't believe we ever thought this was going to be a one time thing." Jennie chuckled out and started walking towards her bed, Lisa following suit. 

"It could never be a one time thing with an ass like that." Lisa had her eyes locked on Jennie's butt as she bent over to pull her comforter down.

"Lisa." Jennie giggled out, cheeks pink, but invited Lisa into her bed.

Lisa climbed in the bed on top of Jennie and took her bra off. She moaned when Jennie cupped both of her breasts and pulled a nipple into her mouth. Lisa squeezed her sides as Jennie sucked harder.

"I'm sorry about the door." Lisa said around a moan.

"Don't apologize," Jennie smirked against her, gently biting down on her nipple. "I can take a little pain."