Chapter 30 [M]

A/n: Some Chaesoo for you guys

Lisa's eyes connected with brown before they shifted back to Jennie's feline orbs. Lisa thought this would be a great idea, but they were all staring at each other like they were foreign objects. Lisa didn't even know how to look at Jennie properly. They had all gotten into Jennie's car, to drive over to Jisoo's (who was waiting for them with a shit ton of pizza apparently). They had picked up Rosé and were about to be on their way, but they were all looking at each other awkwardly.

"Nice to finally meet you, Rosé." Jennie said, breaking the silence, and craning her neck to see the other basketball player. They had wanted to have this exchange outside of her house, but Lisa knew that other students lived in Rosé's neighborhood.

"You too, Ms. Kim." Rosé said politely. Jennie waved her off before she started her car.

"Please," Jennie stressed. "Just call me Jennie."

Lisa looked back at her best friend and smiled encouragingly. She really hoped this evening would go well and that Rosé would take a liking to the teacher.

"Okay, Jennie." Rosé said slowly. Rosé didn't say Jennie's name the way Lisa did which had Lisa looking at Jennie, who was smirking, already knowing what Lisa was thinking. It was their little secret. Lisa had such a distinct way of saying Jennie's name (the brunette would admit, it completely turns her on).

Lisa decided to keep her hands to herself for the duration of the drive. Every mile they got closer, Lisa's nerves got higher.

She was dreading meeting Jisoo officially, but a huge part of her wanted to because she wanted to prove that she was good enough for Jennie and that she would try and give her the world. She deserved it and so much more, it would be next to impossible as they were a secret, but still wanted to try.

Lisa was happy they wouldn't have to hide at Jisoo's. She was even looking forward to getting to know Jennie's best friend on a more personal level even though part of her wanted to turn the car around.

Lisa almost puked when she saw they were pulling into Jisoo's neighborhood. She looked back at Rosé feeling a calm wash over her. Lisa was glad Rosé was with her. Lisa smoothed down her shirt after getting out the car.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever seen you so scared." Jennie teased, walking up to the basketball player. The brunette wrapped a hand around Lisa's neck, preparing to bring her in for a kiss, when Jennie remembered who was with them. Jennie awkwardly cleared her throat before backing up.

"Don't stop on my account." Rosé encouraged with a smile. Lisa grimaced because this whole thing was becoming even more awkward and the night hadn't even begun.

"If this gets to be too much, we can leave." Jennie said seriously, but none of them had time to decide, before the door to the house came flying open.

"Are you guys going to stand there all night?" Jisoo quipped, placing her hands on her hips. "Get in here!"

Jennie was the first to move. She walked up the steps to hug her best friend. Lisa looked over to Rosé, who was gaping at the Korean. Lisa elbowed her with a questioning look. Rosé cleared her throat softly gathering herself.

"You remember Lisa," Jennie said gesturing to the basketball player. "This is her friend, Rosé." Jennie introduced as the two girls made their way into the house.

"It's nice to meet you, Rosé." Jisoo said politely, shaking her hand.

"Lisa." Jisoo sneered with a scowl on her face.

Lisa visibly swallowed hard, her hands became sweaty and her nerves were getting the best of her at the moment.

"Jisoo." Jennie warned lightly, but Jisoo didn't listen to her.