chapter 5

"y/n, GOT THE PART!" Ross yells. "R-really?!" i say. Noah runs at me and hugs me. "I cant wait to work with you!" he whispers in my ear excitedly. The rest of the cast hug me. I still can not believe it!

"Hey Y/n, Millie,gaten,Sadie,Caleb and I are going to get ice cream, wanna come?" Finn asks me. "Is Noah going?" I ask. "No..." he says. "How come?" I say. "Uh idk." he says and walks away.

They were all going to get ice cream, but didnt want Noah to come?! I see Noah sitting down alone. I walk towards him and sit next to him. "Oh hey!" He says. "i thought you were going with everyone to get ice cream?" "Oh no im not going."
"Oh"
"Noah, why weren't you going?" i ask him.

"I just didn't feel like going for ice cream." He says. "Your kidding me?!" I say and Noah looks down.

"Fine. Um basically sometimes Finn doesn't like me going if.."

"If what..?"

"If there's a pretty girl going.."

"Well who- oh." I say with a face of realisation.

"But.. why?" I ask

"He wants to go out with you."

"What? So that's why he was nice to me then.."

"Well, it doesn't matter." I say

"It doesn't?" Noah questions

"Nope! Because I don't like Finn like that." I reply.

"Oh okay well, good to know.."

"Well, let's both go shopping!" I say. Noah's face lights up. "OKAYY!!" He says excitedly.

We walk to the mall,since its really close. Noah tells me about all the times the others had left him out. "They pretty much only do it when Finn tells them to..." He says.

We arrive at the mall,flooded by the paparazzi. "Is Noah Schnapp dating somebody let's find out!" I overhear someone say. Someone with a mircophone and camera in their hands walks over to us. "So Noah, are you two dating?" He asks Noah. "Ohh yeah totallyyyy." Noah says sarcastically. We both walk away, laughing.

We look in several different clothes shops, and Noah buys loads, but I dont buy too much.

It's been about an hour and we decide to go home. "Hey wanna come over to my house?" Noah asks. "Sure!" I say without thinking. I text my Mom and say I'm going to a friends house.

I step in Noah's house, and im literally speechless. ITS AMAZINGG. "Your house is so nice!" I say. "Thanks!" Noah says.

Noah guides me to,what I am assuming is his kitchen. His Mom is cooking something.

"Mom, this is Y/n!" Noah says. She looks up and gasped. "You are as pretty as Noah said you are!" She says. "MOM!" Noah says turning bright red. Wait, he called me pretty..? "Thank you mrs Schnapp!" I say. "Oh call me Karine!" She says.

Noah brings me to his room. Its so nice! "WOAAHHH!!" I say and Noah laughs. "Why thank you!" He says.

He turns on his tv and puts on YouTube.The first thing we see is, 'NOAH SCNAPP OPENS UP ABOUT HIS SECRET GIRLFRIEND!!!'. We both laugh at it and Noah puts it on.

We watch all of it.

"THEY CUT IT OUT!" Noah yells.

And they did.They cut out all about when Noah was acting sarcastic and mocking them.

What the hell?!

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE NOAH SAID YES TO THE RUMOUR OF US DATING

Noah gets a call from Finn. He answers it and puts it on speaker.

F-Finn

N-noah

F- NOAH

N- W-what?!

F- SO ARE U AND Y/N A THING NOW?!

N- WHAT NO

F- IM COMING WHERE ARE U

N-NOWHERE

F-FINE GUESS I WILL CHECK THE MAP ON SNAPCHAT

Finn hangs up.

"Omg he's going to see you here!" Noah say. "PFFTT he is not coming!" I say

We both hear a car pull up.