chapter 11

Y/n pov

Joe and I went to his room. Wow this room is a lot nicer than my old one with Mills and Sads. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah!" I say.
"Thanks so much for all this but it's not needed! I'm fine!" I insist.

"Okay. How about your own room?" He suggests.

"Plenty of space.. yes!" I say.

I start going to my old room, to get my stuff, but, someone stops me as I'm walking down the hall. It's Noah. "Oh hey Noah!" I say. He stares at me. I was about to start talking when i get interrupted. Oh my god....

                                                             Noah's pov.

I see her walking down in the hallway. Okay Noah you can do this. Just ask her out. She will say yes! Okay okay here we go. I walk up to her. "Oh hey Noah!" She says. I completely forgot what I was going to say. Oh no what do I do now?! Okay Noah do something!

Oh no.! I kissed her...again..

But she kissed back....

What do I do now?!

I go back to my room. Gaten, Millie, Sadie, Finn and Caleb were waiting for me. "So did she say yes?!" Sadie asks. "I never asked.." I say. "Noah!" Millie says. "I-i was on the spot, I didn't know what to do, a-and I kissed her...." I say quickly.

"You kissed her?.. AGAIN?" Caleb says. "Y-yeah, and she kissed back...."

Y/n pov.
Noah runs back to his room.

Why does he keep doing that?

He's honestly getting annoying! I keep kissing back and that idiot just.. ugh

(This is pretty short oops sorry bout that ALSO ty for 100 reads!)