chapter 8

Y/n pov

I woke up at around 5:30am. I go and brush my teeth,wash my face, etc. I was NOT looking forward to school.I didn't want to see Finn. But i kind of had to see someone ,and tell them about what happened with Finn and I. But, I don't want to face Finn right now.

I get changed, and get breakfast.

I say bye to my family and go grab my skateboard.

I arrive at school and everyone starts crowding me.

"BREAK UP WITH NOAH" I hear one say.

"YOUR SO LUCKY!" Another says

"YOU AND NOAH ARE COUPLE GOALS!"

"I CANT BELIEVE NOAH LIKES YOU"

And many more.

I gently push through the crowd and and see Finn looking at me.

I try to avoid him. I can't deal with that right now.

I get into school and walk over to Noah, Sadie and Millie.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi!" They all say. "Uh, I need to talk with you guys." I say. "Sur-" Noah gets interuppted by the bell. Ugh worst timing ever.

Millie's pov

I wonder what's up with Y/n? I really want to know!!! Guess I will find out at luch.

Noah's pov

I hope y/n okay. She seemed sad while she was talking. Maybe someone she knows passed. I dont know.

Y/n pov

UGHHHH! I really want it to be lunch time! I need to tell them.This sucks.

(TIMESKIP TO LUNCH
STILL Y/N POV)

Finally, I can tell them. I see Noah,Sadie and Millie sitting down at a table and I go over.

"Tell is already!" Sadie says. "Okay so uhh." I tell them everything.
Noah looks somewhat sad or something. "I cannot believe him!" Millie says. "I know I hated it!" I say. Noah looks up. "You hated it?" He says. "Yeah, I don't like Finn like that!" I say back.

The bell rang, which meant lunch was over. Noah goes to the bin, Millie and Sadie start to go to their lockers.

Finn walks up to me. "H-hey!" He says. I try to avoid him and turn around, but he grabs me, kind of gently. "Listen to me!" He says. I never seen this side of him.

"Finn let go of me!" I say, trying to let go from his grip. Dear God he's strong. "NO, because you won't listen!"  Somebody turns Finn around and punches Finn. He falls to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Finn says. "Sorry not sorry." Noah says.

OH MY GOD DID NOAH JUST PUNCH FINN?? TO PROTECT ME??

Noah helps me off from the ground. He brings me to the nurse's office.

"Noah, I don't even know what to say."I say,while Noah brings me to his locker.

"Wh-" I get interrupted with Noah lips pressing against mine.