Chapter 41

(One day later)

( this is going to be a weird chapter, it's about Finns funeral, you don't have to read it, nothing much else will happen in this chapter 💜)

It's Finns funeral today. It's going to be absolutely horrible. But I have to go.

I get dresses in al black and go downstairs. "I don't know how I will do it Mom." I say. "I know, but you can get through anything." She says and we hug. I haven't been able to do anything, I've just been crying.

~~~~~

We arrive at the funeral home. We are early so we sit down.

After a while, a lot of people are here. The funeral director opens the door to his coffin.
Oh my god.

There i see it. Finns dead body....

Everyone else goes up to it so I do to. I keep crying.
After a while it's only Noah, Gaten, Millie , Sadie, Caleb and I. I seen a lot of people hold his hand so I do the same. It's ice cold.

I just cry even more and say my goodbyes to Finn.

~~~~~~

We arrive at the graveyard. We walk over to the grave Finn is going to be buried in. I cry into Noah's chest.

They lower the coffin down a small bit. All the stranger things cast, the it cast, it chapter 2 cast and Finns family drop a rose next to the coffin. The coffin goes down, down, down, down, until I can't see it anymore.

I lost my best friend.....

I won't ever be able to forgive myself.