Chapter 14

We are walking down this kind of hill.

"Where on earth are you taking me?" I say. "You'll find out." I was going to start talking when i see this amazing, but small restaurant.

"Oh wow!" I say. "Worth the wait?"  He says. I playfully push him.

We walk to it. It's looks amazing. 

We get a table and order food.

I still can't get over this place.  Our food comes and we start eating. O.M.G. ITS SO GOOD. "This is AMAZING!" I say. Noah laughs and continues to eat. I decide to take a picture.

 Liked by FinnWolfhard, sadiesink and 13,076 othersY/I/u: THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD

Y/I/u: THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD

FinnWolfhard: GIVE ME SOME 😭😭😤

MillieBobbyBrown: enjoying your time?😏

User4: who is this??

User8: she's dating Finn! Or Noah? Or everyone honestly

     Load 4,809 more comments

I turned off my phone and started talking to noah again. We finish our food and decide not to get dessert here.

We walk to this cute little ice cream shop near by. I order vanilla ice cream and Noah orders  cookie dough.

We get our ice cream and start walking down the beach.  This day can't get any better! We finish our ice cream and sit down on a bench. 

Noah turns to me.

"Y/n, I really like you.." He says.
"Noah, I really like you too." I say. He kisses me.

Well guess what?

This day just got better.

We walk back to the hotel and I go to my room, and he goes to his room. I walk in and Millie, Sadie and Joe are all looking up at me.

"What?" I say. "How was it?!" Millie says. "Oh I don't know." I say playfully and go to the bathroom.

                              Noah's pov
I walk back to my room. I see Caleb, Finn and Gaten all staring at me. "What?" I say. "How was it?!"Caleb says. "That personal Caleb!" Gaten says. "No it's okay I'll tell you!" I say. I tell them everything.

                              Joe's pov.
I look over at Sadie and Millie. While Y/n was gone, I told them that I didn't think they were right for each other. They said they feel the same but y/n is happy and so is Noah, and they want to be together. So we all agreed to keep them happy.