Chapter 24

The next morning I wake up in a bed, THATS NOT MINE. Oh my godddd where am I?! I can't recognize the room. I open the door.

Oh thank god. I'm at Millie's, I never seen that room before! I go into millie's room. She is on her phone.

"Hi!" I say. "Good morning!" She says.
We were talking for a while and she suddenly says this: "so what happened between you and Finn last night?" "What?" I ask. "Well you both looked like you were having fun!" She says.

"What, I was barely with Finn last night?" I say. What is she talking about?!

"He kept looking at you!" Millie says and turns away. I sit on the bed with her. I put my arm on her shoulder.

"Millie, please just ask him out." I say. She turns to me. "Do you think I should?" She asks. "Totally!" I say.

She rings him and puts it on speaker.
"Uh hey?" Finn says. "Hi, listen Finn I need to tell you something." She says. "Go for it." Finn says. "I like you.." Millie says. "Umm." Finn hangs up.
Millie looks at me.

I pull her in and she starts crying. "I thought he liked me?!" She says. "I know, look don't be upset over a stupid boy!" I say. I pull her up and wipe her tears.

"Come on, let's go to the mall." I say and her face lights up.
We get ready and walk to the mall.

"Glow up time!" I say to Millie. We buy a bunch of new clothes, and makeup. We also buy loads of candy.

"Wow, it's like Eleven and Max!" I say and we both laugh.

Finns pov
I hang up.

Oh godddd. Why does she like me?! I wish y/n liked me.. I mean-

I used to like Millie way back when we were filming season 2. I don't anymore!

Well it makes so much sense why she liked people shipping us. Ughhhh.
I decide to text Noah.

(Finn) hey Noah I need to talk to you.

(Noah👄😭💩) yeah what's the tea?

(Finn) Millie said she liked me..

(Noah👄😭💩) omggg no way!
(Noah👄😭💩) what did u say?

(Finn) I just hung up on her

(Noah👄😭💩) Finn, YOUR STUPID

(Finn) I knowww
(Finn) so what do I do?!

(Noah👄😭💩) idk

(Finn) thanks buddy.

UGH. What do I doooo?!