Chapter 13

We start shooting. Ugh and to make it even worse everyone is looking. Okay y/n it's okay! You can do it! You already have twice I guess...

I DID IT! Thank god that's out of the way! They only do kissing scenes once, well unless we mess up. But we didn't!
I wonder what Noah is going to say..

Noah's pov
We did it! Okay, now that that's over time to do what I've been meaning to do...
After filming for today y/n goes to her trailer. I see Olivia next to her taking off her makeup. I nod my head and she walks out. "Oh hey Noah!" She says.

Ugh she's so cute. "Hey y/n so um I was wondering, um, if you would want to um maybe uh go on a date with me..?" I say.
"Really?!" She says. "Yeah.." I say. I think she's going to say no. "Yeah sure!" She says. "Oh okay!" I'll pick you up tonight 8 o clock!" I say. "Great!" She says.

SHE SAID YES OMG SKFAPSHSHS

                               Y/n pov
Omg I'm going on a date with Noah schnapp tonight!!! Olivia walks back in and continues taking off my make up.

When filming is done it's about 6:45. That's great I have time to get ready!

I go back to my room. room. I start to look for an outfit. "Where you going?" Joe asks.

"How does everyone keep breaking into my room? Well if you must know, I'm going on a date with Noah!" I say.  "Oh..." he says. "What, what's wrong?" I ask. "Well I don't know if Noah is good for you..." he says. "What yes he is?!" I say. I go to the bathroom with my selection of clothes.
I try on this first:

Hmmm no not me.
I try this on next:

NopeI try this one next:

Nope
I try this one next:

NopeI try this one next:

Oh I like this. Yeah okay now I'll do my makeup!
I do this kind of makeup

(Whatever you want, if you want makeup)

Yeah perfect! I look at the time. It's 7:50. I go back out to Joe. "Hey listen I'm sorry." He says. "It's okay, and I'm sorry for getting so mad!" I say and we hug it out. Someone knocks at the door. I open it. It's Noah. "Wow, you look amazing!" He says. "Thanks, your not looking too bad yourself!" I say and he laughs. He gives me these beautiful flowers.
"Aw Noah, you shouldn't have!" I say, putting the flowers in some water.
After a few minutes we decide to leave. I'm so excited!