Chapter 16

Noah's pov
"What is it?" I say. "Oh Noah that's not nice!" She says. "Who even are you?" I say.

"Wow rude, and I'm Britney!" She says.

"You need to apologize!" She says. "Nah." I say. "I'll make you." She says and kisses me. She looks to her right.

"Oops!" She says. Y/n comes up to me and slaps me. "Good luck with that!" She says and walks away laughing. Sadie comes up to me.
"Are you kidding  me Noah?!" She says. "I-" " No, you don't deserve her!" She says and walks away.

Oh god oh no what did I do?' It all happened too fast! Oh god!

I try and look for y/n but I can't.
I go to her room  and Joe  came to the door. "Oh hello" he says. "Hi, is y/n around?" I ask.

"Oh no sorry.." He says. "Oh wait yeah she's at the mall!" I say. "Bye!" I say and leave. I don't want to worry Joe.

I still can't find her. I guess I better go home now anyway. Wait, I should text her! I check my phone and I have a BUNCH of notifications.
I decide to text back Millie.

(Mills👁) Noah I thought you were better than this!

(Mills👁) why did you do that?!!!

I didn't even know what to say. I run up to my room and start crying. I can't believe what I've done! Y/n is sad because of me. I know she's been through stuff and I promised I'll always be there to cheer her up, but now, other people are cheering her up, because of me!

                      Y/n pov
I run to my old treehouse, that's a couple of blocks down. I just start crying. I know Noah and I weren't exactly official but I really liked him.

Ugh well not anymore! I'm over him!
I don't need him! I'm so much better with out him!
I'm kidding myself..

After a while I decide to head back to my room but see Noah at my door. I hide behind a vending machine. He leaves and I run to my door. Thank gosh he didn't see me.

I'm gonna have to see him eventually..

I don't care. Not now.

I go into my empty and lonely room.