Chapter 37

(Timeskip- a week)

Noah and I are still fake dating! Ughh!

But, at least in 2 weeks school is over! So that's good I guess, and less publicity!

Today I have another interview. For I  Am Not Okay With This, so it's going to be so fun meeting up with the cast again! It's Wired Autocomete questions.

It's 7:30am right now, so I better get ready!

I put on these clothes:

Okay it's 8:02 am! I am so early!!!I brush my teeth and go downstairs

Mom isn't up up yet... I'll make my own breakfast!

Okay then...

DONE!
Amm, should taste nice!

Liked by NoahSchnapp and 187,372 others

(Y/ig/user) I made this myself 😎

(NoahSchnapp) didn't know you could cook🥺🥰

(User4) that looks terrible

(User7) YOU AND NOAH ARE COUPLE GOALS!!!

(User9) turn around

(User1) ^ what

(User10) 🥺🥺

I ignore all my comments and eat!

That was surprisingly very nice! It's 9:30 am. Wow, I spent a long time making that.

My Mom wakes up. "Hey, did you eat yet?" She asks. "Yep!" I say. "So what time do you need to be there?" She says. "11:00!" I say. "Oh okay!" She says.

She comes up 10 minutes later, dressed. "Let's go I also want to go to the grocery store!" She says and gets in the car. I follow her.

We drive to the grocery store. I don't want to get in, but Mom makes me. "Ughhhhh." I say.

There was lots of people that noticed me. I took a lot of pictures with people.

After we are finished shopping I check the time. It's 10:27.

We drive to the set place. "Okay bye Mom!" I say. "Bye!" She says.

I walk inside. I see Wyatt.

"Hii!" I say and run over to him. "hi!" He says and hugs me

*************

"Go!" The camera man says.
"We are the cast of I Am Not Okay With This and today we are answering wired autocomplete questions!" We all say.

(Timeskip- it's over)

We all leave the building and say our goodbyes again.

It was kind of awkward answering the questions, because the questions about me were mostly asking who I was dating.....