Chapter 15

(Timeskip 3 weeks.)

(SORRY IK ITS A BIG TIMESKIP)

                      (Y/n pov)
Finally done filming! It was so fun doing it though!

Noah and I have been getting along great. We aren't really boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but, we want to keep things slow. Well, uh Noah wants to keep it slow... But it's totally understandable! I just really really like him....

I get a call from Sadie.
Sadie: HEYYY WANNA GO TO THE MALL?!

You: no.. SIKE YES OF COURSE I DO!

Sadie: YAY OKAY MEET YOU THERE IN 10!

You: AWESOME!!

I get on my skateboard and go.

I meet Sadie at the mall surrounded by fans. "Heyyy!" Sadie says, and hugs me.  We go in and go to literally hundreds of shops.

"Hey, how did you learn how to ride a skateboard!" Sadie asks me. "Well my friend taught me." I say. "What's their name?" She asks "Oh well his name was Alex, but he passed away.." I say. "Omg I'm so sorry!.." Sadie says. "No it's okay!" I say and she hugs me.

"Hey why don't I teach you how to skate!" I say. "Ohh I don't know.." She says. "Yeah!" I say. "Come on on let's go to the skate park!" I say dragging Sadie along. We walk to the skate park. "Okay so get on my skateboard." I say.

She was about to get on it but suddenly stops.
"What?" I say. I turn around.

Noah is behind me with a girl. Oh h-" I begin.

The girl and Noah kiss. "Noah?!" I say and go up to him.
I slap him and walk away. He doesn't come after me.

He didn't even look back.