Thirty-Two

Olivia kept the plans for Ember's birthday week. They did everything that Ember had wanted to do, and no one brought up Trevor or Angie. Ember got the new phone she wanted and some new clothes, but she also wanted her family all together but she didn't feel like she had a complete family anymore since her father had to sleep with her biological mother.

Once the week was over, they flew back to Manhattan and Olivia drove the kids home. She hadn't said much since she sent Angie and Trevor home, but all she could think about was getting home and talking to her mother. She needed to talk this through because she was scared about what else was going to happen. If she'd be getting yet another divorce, or if she and her husband would figure something out so they could stay together.

"Alright, Ember and Adalee, can you both go through the clothes and put the dirty ones in piles so I can wash them? And Ainsley, can you occupy Garrett?" Olivia sighed softly, as she parked the van outside of the house. Trevor's car wasn't there, so Olivia assumed that he had moved out. That he and Angie were together, even if both of them were married to different people.

"We can do the laundry, Momma. You should take a nap." Adalee spoke gently, as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"You don't have to do that... it's my job." Olivia frowned. She looked down at the steering wheel before looking in the rearview mirror and at her four kids.

"Momma, let us help you." Ember breathed, and Olivia swallowed hard before shaking her head.

"I'm going to call Gran... See if she can come over. If she can, then I'm going to talk to her. You two, Adalee and Ember, will be in charge of the younger two." Olivia spoke. She cut the engine before getting out of the van. She held her stomach after shutting the door because she felt sick to her stomach.

She didn't know if it was the lingering morning sickness that she has had on and off since the start of her pregnancy, or if it was because she knew this was the end. 

|*|

Ember answered the door and quickly wrapped her arms around her Gran's body.

"Em? Is everything okay?" Serena asked as she caressed Ember's long black hair.

"Momma just really needs to talk to you... and the reason has hurt us all... she's upstairs in her room." Ember breathed, before stepping back. Serena nodded slowly before moving towards the stairs.

Serena took the stairs slowly. She made it down the hall and knocked lightly on Olivia's bedroom door.

"Olivia?" Serena asked quietly, as she opened the door.

"Hey, Mom... uh, thanks for coming over." Olivia breathed, as she moved around her bed and to her mother. She hugged her tightly, as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"What's happening, Olivia? Ember hugged me as soon as she opened the front door and she never does that." Serena sighed.

"Our week in Boston was supposed to be fun. We were supposed to have fun together as a family. Trevor was supposed to be there with us, but he ended up here at home." Olivia whispered.

"What happened, Olivia?" Serena sighed softly.

"Ember walked in on Angie and Trevor kissing... and then I walked in on Angie and Trevor after they had had sex. He said he loves me but still loves her. I feel like he is only with me because I'm pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant and this all happened, we would have gotten a speedy divorce in Boston so he could marry Angie and get her pregnant." Olivia whispered.

"I'll kill him." Serena spat.

"No, Mom. You won't kill him. I won't be able to kill him. I just need to figure out what is happening, because I don't have custody of Ember. She's only with me because she stayed in Boston with the rest of us." Olivia breathed, as she stepped back and brushed the tears from her cheeks.

"He has to have the decency to not take your children from you." Serena breathed.

"Two of my children belong to him too. Well, Ember belongs to him and I hate that because that girl is my daughter. I've been taking care of her. She calls me Momma... and Garrett won't remember any of this and this girl won't even know what it is like to have her parents together. She's going to be born after our divorce." Olivia grumbled. She moved back to the bed before sitting down onto the edge of it.

"Did he move out? Or tell you if he was going to move out?" Serena asked.

"No. He hasn't told me shit. He won't call me. He won't call the kids. It's like he doesn't care at all."

|*|

They were home for a little over a week, before Trevor made contact with Olivia and the kids. He came over about ten minutes before Ember and Adalee were supposed to go to bed. Olivia walked downstairs and hesitantly opened the front door.

"Trevor." Olivia breathed.

"Hey, uh, are the kids still awake?" He asked. 

"Ainsley and Garrett are sleeping. It's 9:30, and the eldest two are just about to go to bed. You know that." Olivia spoke.

"Can I see them?" Trevor asked, and Olivia shrugged.

"Trevor, you don't live here anymore. Your stuff isn't in our room. You left, and I don't think that it's a good idea that you are here right now." Olivia spoke.

"Ember isn't your child, Olivia. So either you let me see her, or I'm taking her against your will and hers." Trevor spoke, his voice cold and sharp.

"You know where their room is. Make it quick, because they have stuff to do in the morning." Olivia breathed. She moved out of the way, and let Trevor into the house.

"How are you feeling?" Trevor asked, and Olivia just ignored him as she moved towards the kitchen. Trevor sighed as he moved to the stairs, but standing at the top of them were the two eldest girls.

"Addie. Em." Trevor smiled.

"When you slept with Angie, you not only hurt Momma but you hurt us all. Garrett is too little to know what is happening, but Ainsley isn't. We aren't. We know what you did and how it is going to affect our family. So if you want to see us, you and Angie will not try to take me from Momma. I will be staying here, and so will Garrett and that baby when she's born. Do you understand?" Ember warned.

"You aren't the-" Trevor started, and Ember just shook her head as she held her hand up.

"You slept with Angie during my birthday vacation. So I think that I can make some decisions since you couldn't keep your penis in your pants."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below.