We can't cook

Jamie came down stairs and sat on the couch next to Luis. "Jamie were is uncle Murray?" I asked because he didn't come home last night. "On a business trip why?" He responded. "Oh just wondering." I said, kinda weird that he didn't tell me though

Me and Emma are making pancakes but we don't have the mix so we had to make from scratch. "Emma I think we need more flour!" I yelled over the mixer. "More eggs?!" She yelled back "no, flour!" I yelled. "Ok if you want?" She said as she added two more eggs in the mixer making them splash all over our clothes. I turn the mixer off and turn to Emma. "Oops sorry" she said as she looked at our clothes. "You are so dead" I said while chasing her with the bag of flour. She runs and hides behind Jamie "oh I got you now" I said to Emma as we were laughing "No! I just took a shower" Jamie said as he knew he would probably end up having flour all over him anyways. Emma sticks her tongue at me. "You are going to get it now" I said grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at Emma. It hits her right in the face but Jamie ends up with it all over his pants. "Looks like someone had a accident" i said while Emma started laughing harder. "Oh you are just wishing to die today" Jamie said looking at his pants. "RUN!" Emma tells me but something stopped me.....yikes I'm a dead girl. Luis holds my free hand but that was a bad choice. I take the bag of flour and dump it on his head flinging it all over me in the process. I take the chance to run away...well try. I didn't get that far because I wasn't that fast. This time he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder at this point I gave up and I took the fact that I was going to die today. "You shouldn't have done that princess now we are mad" he said giving me a small smirk. Not going to lie I was kinda scared.
He put me down and held both of my arms this time. Then I smelt something burning. "Guys do you smell that?" I said. "Oh don't even try it you aren't hitting out of it this time" Jamie said "no guys she's right I smell it too" Emma said. Me and Emma look at each other. "THE PANCAKES!!" We say in unison. Jamie and Luis looked confused as we ran to the kitchen turning off the stove. I put the now burnt pancakes on a plate. *photo at the top* "Bon appetite." I said to Emma. We bust out laughing. "We can't cook" Emma said as we continued to laugh at each other.
Luis and Jamie came in still covered in flour. "What happened?" Luis asked. "Breakfast?" I say holding the plate in front of all of us. Jamie was about to say something but Emma cut him off "don't ask." "Never mind that but how are we going to clean this up?" I ask. "You and Luis work together and me and Emma will work together" Jamie said "but after, we are going to get real breakfast because I'm not eating that" Luis said making Jamie laugh and nod his head in agreement. "Hey they aren't that ba- never mind I'm not even going to defend them" we laughed and started To clean up.
After hours of cleaning we got it done. We took showers and changed then headed off to find a place to eat.

(Let me know what you think of this one love y'all💗💗❤️)