Who do you think you are

That morning I woke up in my bed with empty boxes piled up around me. I had finished unpacking around 5am.

I checked the time and it read 3:15pm!! I had never slept this late. Why didn't my uncle wake me up! I got up and took a shower (thankfully I had a bathroom to myself)

After I got dressed I went down stairs to see if my uncle was here but all I found was a note.
"Gone to work won't be back till late but until then go make some friends and make yourself at home :)
-Murray"
Well I guess I'm going to explore around the neighborhood...by myself. I really need friends.

I grab my sunglasses and head outside. As I'm exploring I see a tall guy and a girl but the girl looks scared of the guy... I know I should never butt in people's business but I couldn't help it something inside me told me I had too.
I go over to we're they are and saw the guy messing with her so I help the girl out and ask "are you ok." She responded with a small smile I turned around ready to yell at the boy for messing with her the way he did but cut me off  and said "who do you think you are!" I looked him up and down glaring at him and with that I grabbed the girls hand and left him standing there with a stupid smirk on his face.

A few minutes passed and me and the girl were a few blocks away from we're she was. I turned to her and realized I haven't gotten her name yet. "Hey I don't know what that was but are you sure your ok" she looked at me with a slight smile " yes and thank you for helping me out there. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't help,I'm Emma by the way Emma chamberlain" *picture at the top* I smiled back and said "I'm y/n and who was that anyway" she looked at me funny and said " you must not be from around here are you?" I looked back at her "no actually I just moved here from Hawaii" "that's awesome! that was Luis Mendoza he is one of the biggest f boys I know and plays for the high school ice hockey team." "He looks like a d bag to me" I said she laughed at my remark "yeah he's definitely that too." I laughed along with her. I haven't realized how long we have been talking and looked at the time it was already 5:55 Emma noticed what time it was and told me to follow her. I already knew that my uncle wouldn't be home yet so I did follow her.

We were walking for a while and my feet were getting tired so I asked Emma "are we almost there?" She smiled and said "look for yourself"she moved some Bush branches and behind that was a beautiful beach and the sun was going down to cause a sunset. Soon the sun went all the way down and we headed back to the neighborhood. Turns out we live a few houses down from each other. We exchanged numbers and headed our separate ways.

( that is chapter 2!💗)