Jamie?

As I was walking in my house I saw my cousin Jamie. "Jamie?" I said he wasn't supposed to be here yet. He turned around and as soon as he saw me he had a huge smile on his face.

(Let me explain what is going on. Jamie is my cousin. My uncle told me he was on vacation and wouldn't be back till next month. He is the same age as me and same grade and much more maturer so he looks older than he is. *picture at the top*

"Y/n what are you doing here??" He asked. "Well...." I said "long story short my parents were getting too much for me  and I had to get out. So here I am now." I explained. He looked surprised. "And I thought you wouldn't be back till next month or something?" I asked "I wasn't but my schedule got changed and I had to come back." He said. I nodded in response.
He came over and hugged me "so how is my favorite cousin doing?" He asked. I looked at him and chuckled "I'm your only cousin." He sent me a what ever look in jokingly way.

After we settled we decided to watch a movie and we both settled on "grownups" a great movie when you need a laugh.
The movie ended and we both headed to bed because it was getting really late .
— —
The next morning I was woken up by Jamie singing Solo by:Demi Lovato while taking a shower. I started taking a video and sent it to Emma. 

*TEXT MESSAGE*
Y/n - *video*
Emma - omg who is that hahah😂!!!
Y/n - that is my cousin he came home last night and this is what I wake up to!!
Emma - hahaha wanna hang to day??
Y/n - sure wat time?
Emma - in like 15
Y/n - sure c u then
Emma - k
*END OF TEXT MESSAGES*

I get dressed and go down stares to see Jamie making breakfast. I walk over to him and try to scare him, and he screams like a little girl
I told him I had plans today grabbed my phone  and left.

Me and emma met up at her house and we both just walking around and talking. Eventually we got tired and sat on the sidewalk.  Until we saw him. Luis Mendoza walking around with......Jamie?
I turn to Emma and said "that's my cousin Jamie" she looked back at me "the one who can't sing?" I laughed and so did she I guess they heard us and walked over,
"Jamie what are you doing?" I give him a *what the heck* look and he stared at me like I had two heads "hanging out with a friend..?" He made it sound more like a question than a statement. I looked at Emma and we burst out laughing. He looked at us funny but who could blame him. "No but seriously what are you doing." I said serious. "I'm hanging out with a friend. This is Luis, Luis this is my cousin." I glared at Luis. "Oh I know him already" "really?" Jamie asked me surprised. " but enough about him but who is this?" Jamie asked smiling at Emma making her blush. I rolled my eyes "Jamie this is Emma my friend so off limits." I told Jamie smacking his arm. He put his hands up in surrender smirking at Emma in a playful way making her giggle and making me grunt and roll my eyes.
I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked over to see Luis starring at me "what are you looking at?" I asked him squinting my eyes. He just winked. Jamie saw him and smacked his shoulder lightly...
"Dude that goes for you too she is off limits!" Luis just looked amused and kept starting at me I glared and stuck my middle finger at him.
Emma pulled me away and we parted with Jamie and Luis............

( another part! Post soon!💗 )