Its broken

Y/n POV
"Y/n.....y/n are you ok?!?" Suddenly I wake up frantically looking around then I feel a pain in my hand "ouch" I look at it trying not to move it that much "thank god you are ok Jamie is going to kill me" Luis said freaking out "what even happened?" I don't really remember what happened the last think I remember is crashing into the side of the rink then it all blacked out "you couldn't stop on the ice and you crashed I think you broke your hand" Luis explained "how did I get in the car?" I ask " I carried you.......ugh this was such a bad idea I shouldn't have pressured you into going on the ice this is all my fault" the ran his hand through his hair then went back to clenching on the steering wheel. "I'm fine, really it's probably just bruised and if it's anyone's fault it's mine I shouldn't have gone so fast" I didn't want him to feel bad and anyway it was my idea to go on my own.
"I'm still taking you to the hospital just in case"
"Fine but I'm sure it's going to be ok"

-hospital-
"Yep it's broken" the doctor explained pointing to the X-ray "WHAT?!?" Luis yelled "Luis calm down it's fine it'll heal...right?" I gave a look to the doctor telling him to reassure Luis "yes...it'll take a little while but it will heal quickly" I sigh knowing Jamie will be upset "do you need to call anybody" the doctor asked finishing putting on the temporary sling. "Yes please" I got up going over to we're my phone was placed and started to call Emma.
...
Emma: "Hello"
Y/n: "hey ima need you and Jamie to come to the hospital in (****)."
Emma: "wHaT why?!?!"
Y/n: "I'll explain everything when you get here just come quick"
Emma: "ok...Ill go tell Jamie,bye"
Y/n: "ok bye"
...
"It's handled their coming" I told Luis "welp this is the last you will ever see of me I've had a fun time living" Luis slouched in the chair "get up you big baby" I pulled him up with my one good arm. "You are not going to die all you have to do is explain what had happened so just relax" he nodded relaxing a bit.

I'm waiting on the doctor to come back and tell me if I need surgery or not but some one burst through the door "y/n are you ok why happen" it was Jamie and Emma "I'm fine my hand is just broken I-" I was interrupted "JUST BROKEN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Emma yelled

"I'm fine I got in a little accident but it's ok now" I think they are freaking out more than I am to be honest. "Where we're you in all of this" Jamie asked Luis "well I- ...I was ..." he looked at me for help "he was showing me how to ice skate but I ran into the rink wall and he helped me" luis sighed in relief. "Good" Jamie said walking over to me "are you sure you are ok?" He asked me pulling me in a soft hug "I'm sure" I gave him a smile
"Sorry to interrupt bit I have to get y/n ready for surgery" the doctor said handing me a hospital gown "SURGERY" they all said in sync... ahh shoot here we go again.

TBC...................🥵

(Again I'm sorry I have been a bit busy with some things but here you guys go😊 also thank you sooooo much for 2.15k like I am crying 😭)
Don't forget to vote
Comment
-Ect-
✌️