Mystery place pt.1

-Luis POV-
I slowly wake up to slight shifting from under me so I look around to see y/n softly snoring. God she looked beautiful I could never get enough of her. I didn't mean too get drunk last night I just didn't want too see her and that guy dancing. All that was on my mind was "that should be me". Right when she turned around I pushed the girl that was on me and walked away. And the rest played out.
-Y/n POV-
I wake up to something heavy on my legs. I try to wiggle out but I couldn't move "Luis my legs are going numb." I whispered. I don't know if he heard me ..........I gave out a frightened gasp as I'm flipped over "sorry about that princess" I look up to see Luis smirking. we lock eyes for a good minute until I got off "sorry umm we should head downstairs" Luis said scratching that back of his neck "nope" I simply say pulling the blankets over my head. "Come on.....we can do something fun today" I threw the blanket off my head "really?" He nodded smiling. I don't know if I should. it might be too soon and I just forgave him......but on the other hand he did offer. "Come on let's go downstairs and eat lunch I think we overslept and we can plan what we are going to do today. "Wait when you say we do you mean ALL of us or just me and you?" I say looking at my hands nervously. A part of me wants to go with everyone but another part wants just me and him. "Whatever you want baby" he said winking and walking out.

"So umm me and Luis are going somewhere today" I said breaking the silence as we were eating lunch "you and Luis?" Emma asked confused "yep" I gave a reassuring smiled "together.alone." She looked even more confused "yes so you guys have the house while we are gone." Jamie smiled at Emma "hey,hey ,hey don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do then use protection" I wink walking to put all of the plates in the sink.
"So I guess you decided" it was Luis "yep but I mean if you don't want to go with just me then I can go tell everyone" I say walking to we're Emma and Jamie are "hey jami-mmmmmmmmmm" he covers my mouth with his hand "no,no I'm fine with that" he said putting his hands up in surrender. I laughed "were are we going anyway?" "That is for me to know and for you to find out all you need to know is that you have to be ready by 7" he started walking away "what I need more info do I wear something classic , comfortable, fancy....?" "Wear something comfy but not comfy and that's all you get" I smiled. I might just pull something off. I walk to my room searching for the outfit I had imagined in my head "got you" I said to myself pulling out the outfit *pic at top* right now it's probably around 5 so I should start to get ready
I'm ready but I can't help but to feel nervous I don't know we're we are going but I trust Luis ..... as much as I can but I still do.

My thoughts are interpreted by a knock on the door "come in" "hey are you almost ready" Luis walked in "yes I just need to do my hair" he nodded sitting on my bed watching my every move. I decided to go with two Dutch braids. "Hey can you do my hair" he said with a big smile on his face "sure sit on that chair" he sat down on the chair as I started doing his hair "man this feels good I might fall asleep" I chuckled as I finished off his hair "your finished" I pated his shoulders "let's head out then" we walked to his car on our way to the mystery place...

TBC.......🤭

(Guys I'm crying I have over 1k reads I'm sooooo happy and thankful for you all😭😭❤️) also don't forget to vote -love e.k✌️