Mystery place pt.3

"What do you think?" Luis said with a big smile "this is awesome" I stepped out of the car "well what are you waiting for let's go" we both started walking to the wonders of the carnival.
"Let's go on the biggest ride" Luis said pointing to a giant ride that goes upside down at least 5 times "ummm I don't think that's safe" I tried to walk away "no you have to." He pouted "if I go on that I will most likely die." I didn't want to go on the ride because I was mostly scared of the ride. "If you die I will let you haunt me, now come on" I had to think of something "fine, but you have to do something for me after" I smirked "ok...what do you want?" "You see that stand over there with the big teddy bears?" He nods "you gotta win me one of those" I smiled big just thinking about having one. "So let me get this straight if you go on the ride i have to win you one of those" I nodded and he stuck his hand out "deal"

Bad idea....we were now in front of the line and we have front row seats "actually never mind we don't have to do this any more" I said trying to turn around to go back "nope too late you made a deal" Luis said having a strong grip on my hand making sure I don't leave
"if I die I am gonna haunt you forever" "yeah, yeah now come on it's our turn" the worker strapped us in and we started going up slowly "Luis I'm scared I don't wanna do this" "looks like it's too late princess we are almost at the top" he laughed "this is not funny" I wined "get ready" he shouted as the cart we were in started tipping over the edge "IM GONNA KILL YOU LUIS!!!" I grabbed his hand squeezing it as he laughed at me the whole time.
"I will never do that again" I calmly said stepping out of the cart. "Come on it wasn't that bad" he chuckled "it's not funny I think my sole left my body for a second" "you are being dramatic now" I gasp "how dare you I am not" I laughed "now I guess it's my turn too win that bear" he sighed "yes yes.it.is" I smiled. We walked up to the stand showing the guy his wristband. "I got this this should be easy" he said being cocky "good luck trying" he sent me an eye roll. The game was you had to knock down three bottles in a row with only one ball. He threw the ball knocking one bottle down then another and another "I did it!" He cheered "which one would you like?" The worker asked "the big teddy bear please" he handed me the giant teddy bear *pic at top* that was way bigger than me. "Can you even carry that?" Luis asked scrunching his eyebrows "Yes I got this" as soon as I tried to walk I fell over the leg "ok maybe I don't got it" Luis helped me up throwing the teddy bear over his shoulder "yeah I didn't think you had it" he laughed "I thought I had it" I I shrugged . "What ever you want to think baby"

We went on most of the rides at the carnival and played some of the games wait did I say we i meant he played them and gave me the prizes which I'm not complaining about. We had to stop by the car too put most of them in there because we couldn't carry them. soon the carnival was ending and there was only one ride that we hadn't ridden yet and that was the Ferris wheel. "There is one more surprise I have" Luis said "Luis you don't have too do anything else for me" honestly I had a lot of fun don't get me wrong I have have a lot of fun but tonight was perfect. "Well I think you will like this one but we need to go on the Farris wheel to see it" I gave him a confused look "come on before we miss it then we can go home" I sighed and sat in the Farris wheel seat it started moving until We hit the top "Now let's wait" "wait for wha-" I was cut off by a loud boom and looked up and saw bunches of colorful fireworks.

 "Well I think you will like this one but we need to go on the Farris wheel to see it" I gave him a confused look "come on before we miss it then we can go home" I sighed and sat in the Farris wheel seat it started moving until We hit the top "Now...

TBC .............😯

(Thank you all for 1.42k 😭 love ya)
Don't for get to vote❤️