Mystery place pt.2

Hours, it's been hours. Well no but that's what it feels like and on top of that I have too pee waiting and having to go pee is not a good mix let me tell you that much. "Luis I have to pee" I whined "we are almost there can't you hold it" "No it's been HOURS I need to go now or I will pee on your seats!" I threatened but in my defense I had to go really bad "y/n if you pee on my seats then I will kill you we will stop up here" now he was threatening me? I think not "if you killed me who would you cuddle with?" He dramatically gasped "That is no joke I have to sleep next to someone because-" I cut him off "because your scared of the dark and you get lonely " I laughed "you know what you can pee your self and you can clean it up" he smirked knowing that I would pee myself soon if I didn't get to a bathroom
"no! I'm sorry please just take me to a bathroom" he rolled his eyes "ugh fine I guess I can" he said being really sarcastic. suddenly my song came on (Gimme more by Britney Spears) so I turned it up on full blast "GIMME GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE , GIMME GIMMIE !" I screamed I looked over at Luis and he was just staring at me smiling. "What?" "Nothing but umm we're here" he pointed to the random gas station "finally I can release" I screamed running out of the car into the gas station straight into the girls bathroom...
* Luis POV *
She ran into the bathroom and I waited in the gas station to make sure she was ok. But god she was perfect I couldn't help but to stair at her when she was singing I was lucky to even know a girl like her she is so different but in a good way,no a great way matter fact I could spot her in a crowd because she would outshine all the rest- "Luis you ok?" Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts...

*back to your POV*
Luis was just staring off at lord knows what but I brushed it off. I walked to the door but Luis pulled me back "I need to get some gas" I nodded and walked up to the cashier "20 on pump 2 please" Luis said but the cashier was looking at me but not my face my... "hey buddy eyes over here!" Luis yelled making the guy jump and take the money. That made me really uncomfortable and I closed my flannel. I looked at Luis, his jaw was clenched and he was glaring down the cashier "y-your a-all good" Luis gave him one last glair before grabbing my hand gently and walking outside.
"Go wait in the car we will leave soon" I did as told and waited in the car for Luis and soon we were off to we're ever Luis was taking me.
I guess I had fell asleep because I woke up to Luis shaking me "hey we're here wake up" I slowly sat up rubbing my face. "We're are we" I asked my voice slightly raspy due to me just waking up "take a look" is all he said and I was faced with a beautiful carnival. *pic below*

"Wow" is all I could say

To be continued...............🤩

(I am so so so so sorry I am late but here you go and thank you for over. 1.23k 🥺) don't forget to vote love ya💗💗💗